Windows 10: can't activate my original Windows

Discus and support can't activate my original Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; dear I buy a new windows 10 closed box I install the Cd on my new laptop I but the key but it get error you didn't have valid original licence or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shoukralla, Oct 20, 2019.

1. can't activate my original Windows

dear

I buy a new windows 10 closed box

I install the Cd on my new laptop

I but the key but it get error

you didn't have valid original licence or product key ?????

How I can fix this issue

:)

shoukralla, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2019
  4. can't activate my original Windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

can't activate my original Windows

1. can't activate my original Windows - Similar Threads - can't activate original

2. My Windows can't return to my original profile settings!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Windows can't return to my original profile settings!: This morning I opened my computer only to find that my Windows settings turned into a temporary one!I tried fixing the problem through searching solutions in forums, articles and videos. I found videos helped me out the most and it instructs me to go to "regedit" and delete...
  3. My Windows can't return to my original profile settings!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows can't return to my original profile settings!: This morning I opened my computer only to find that my Windows settings turned into a temporary one!I tried fixing the problem through searching solutions in forums, articles and videos. I found videos helped me out the most and it instructs me to go to "regedit" and delete...
  4. My Windows can't return to my original profile settings!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.: My school installed a Windows Enterprise on my PC. When I tried to revert to my original version of Windows Home through Activation in Settings, Error 0xc004f050 showed. The product key I used should most likely be the original as it was retrieved through the "wmic path...
  6. My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.: My school installed a Windows Enterprise on my PC. When I tried to revert to my original version of Windows Home through Activation in Settings, Error 0xc004f050 showed. The product key I used should most likely be the original as it was retrieved through the "wmic path...
  7. My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can't install Origin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Origin: So.. I can't install Origin because of error (0x000007b) And i don't know what to do? Help would be really nice. submitted by /u/Janna911 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnwu2t/cant_install_origin/
  9. Is Windows activated by Digital License original ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows activated by Digital License original ?: In my Activation menu it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft Account". My OS is Win 10 Home SL which came preinstalled with my recent laptop. submitted by /u/SolarisAZ [link] [comments]...
  10. Retrieving original activation key for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving original activation key for windows: Hello! I bought a demo-pc in 2014 that came with win8, but i was unable to log in as i did not have the password, so i flashed windows 10 insider build. But i am tired of all the bugs, so i want to get the regular windows 10 build now. Does anyone know how i can do...