Windows 10: Can't activate my win10 after hadware change

Discus and support Can't activate my win10 after hadware change in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have changed my motherboard recently. Usually, I can activate win10 automatically after log into my account. This time, I can't activate my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Can't activate my win10 after hadware change

I have changed my motherboard recently. Usually, I can activate win10 automatically after log into my account. This time, I can't activate my device even clicked the troubleshoot button. I also tried this:

Can't activate my win10 after hadware change 88392c09-f07a-457a-b896-7d5128f1216b?upload=true.png

Then I can't find the device I currently used in the list after clicking this link. However, I can find it in my Microsoft Account on the website. It's weird

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Hodakiin Win User

Win10 won't activate after RAM change

Hey! I replaced my old RAM cards with two new ones, and now I'm stuck with a "activate windows" prompt in the bottom right corner of my screen. The troubleshooter does not seem to do anything (tried checking the changed hardware option + chose my device
    in the list of devices + it said win10 was now activated.... but the prompt won't leave.)

I got win10 during the free upgrade period, and thus I don't have a product key... Any suggestions?

Hodakiin, Jan 27, 2020
  3. wishihad Win User
    Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Can't activate my win10 after hadware change :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Can't activate my win10 after hadware change

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't activate my win10 after hadware change

1. Can't activate my win10 after hadware change - Similar Threads - Can't activate win10

2. After main board changes, I can't activate Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After main board changes, I can't activate Win10: I have changed my mainboard, now I can't activate Win10 with my Key. I tried it by phone also, but not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-main-board-changes-i-cant-activate-win10/d0793635-409b-45af-a5d4-73d71d1e145c
  3. After main board changes, I can't activate Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After main board changes, I can't activate Win10: I have changed my mainboard, now I can't activate Win10 with my Key. I tried it by phone also, but not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-main-board-changes-i-cant-activate-win10/d0793635-409b-45af-a5d4-73d71d1e145c
  4. After main board changes, I can't activate Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change: Hello,My mainboard crashed and I replaced it with a new one.Now my product key reactivation windows 10 is not working.The key is not linked to any MS account.The help site tips were not working as well.I am out of ideas....
  6. Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change

Cant activate Win10 after mainboard change: Hello,My mainboard crashed and I replaced it with a new one.Now my product key reactivation is not working.The key is not linked to any MS account.The help site tips were not working as well.I am out of ideas....
  7. Can't reactivate windows after hadware change

Can't reactivate windows after hadware change: I recently changed hardware in my pc and it says that I need to reactivate windows. I have tried pressing troubleshoot and reactivate there but it says "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. ". Does anybody else have this problem and does anybody know a...
  8. Win10 Activation after (complete) hardware change

Win10 Activation after (complete) hardware change: Hi there, after a total hardware change I'm sadly unable to activate my Win10 retail key. Before the hardware change I deactivated the key using "slmgr -upk" which gave me the "key uninstalled successfully" box. However, seems that wasn't enough. I'm simply unable to...
  9. Activation win10 after hardware change

Activation win10 after hardware change: Hello everyone, I've recetly change some of my hardware (motherboard, CPU and RAM) and when i started pc i could not active windows again. Error code that i have is 0xC004C003. On my previus computer was (before hardware upgrade) OEM and now it is something else. I can...
  10. Can't activate win10 after hardware change.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate win10 after hardware change.: I've changed my motherboard a few days ago, and i couldn't activate Windows afterwards because it turned out because i upgraded to win10 from a win7 when it was available for free, and i have to make preparations before i change my hardware if i want to keep my OS activated....