Windows 10: Can't activate my window 10

Discus and support Can't activate my window 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 pro version 1803,Can't activate my window because of this error code 0*8007007B & some keys not responding on my system, repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sundeep Mishra, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Can't activate my window 10

Hi, I have Windows 10 pro version 1803,Can't activate my window because of this error code 0*8007007B & some keys not responding on my system, repair asap.

:)

Sundeep Mishra, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can't activate my window 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't activate my window 10

1. Can't activate my window 10 - Similar Threads - Can't activate window

2. I can't activate my WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my WIndows 10: I bought this pc from online shop and it works perfectly fine. But it comes without product key in the packaging or email and I couldn't activate my windows. What should I do?...
  3. i can't activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i can't activate my windows 10: i am tying to activate my windows i know my product key but when i am entering it, some of the characters are not able to appear in my product key and i asked for help it says to find a error code in activation but i am unable to find any i hope my issue can be solved...
  4. My Windows 10 home can't activated

My Windows 10 home can't activated: Hello I'm Rahanif can someone help me i'm am using Windows 10 home but someone has robbed my product key like this 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH and snice now i buy windows 10 pro but i want Windows 10 home again...
  5. Can't activate my Windows 10 license

Can't activate my Windows 10 license: Greetings, I'm not able to activate my OS. My W10 license is obviously linked to my Microsoft account. I've recently restored my PC and I installed a modified Windows 2009 ISO version that I made by using NTlite. Thing is, I totally forgot that you need Windows apps in order...
  6. i can't active my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't active my windows 10: i give product key.bt windows show to contact with organization activation server.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-active-my-windows-10/dec06deb-653d-4b05-97fa-95586415c99f
  7. Can't activate my windows 10

Can't activate my windows 10: I had my lenovo Ideapad wiped and new window 10 installed. Ever since the installation i can't access some features on the my laptop. I can't personalize it and the microsoft store doesn't function as well. I noticed, it's asking for a change of product key.The software guy...
  8. My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated: Hey, I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will list below. But first my error codes I get: for my Updates I get: 0x80240fff and perhaps related to that is my deactivated...
  9. Can't activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate my windows 10: I bought a refurbished laptop, though it went with windows 10 home. So later the laptop jumped into a windows problem and I showed the laptop to a service center. They fixed it. after the new update, I am now getting "Windows will expire soon" message. I went to activation...
  10. Can't activate my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't activate my Windows 10: Hello guys, Why I can't activate my windows 10? I have key but when I enter the key, it isn't working NB : I just reinstall my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows-10/6fe92946-f268-4926-ae36-86d84e45cecc"