Windows 10: Can't activate my windows 10, the free version.

Discus and support Can't activate my windows 10, the free version. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I once bought the windows 8. Then windows gave their free version of windows 10, so i got it. After some years, i have finally updated my pc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gustavopereira9, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Can't activate my windows 10, the free version.

I once bought the windows 8. Then windows gave their free version of windows 10, so i got it.

After some years, i have finally updated my pc, motherboard blablabla.

Boot up, everything was working, logged on my account, windows was fine, everything was cool. The next day, i saw the bottom right text " activate your windows " I was like, ah saturday i'll see what's happening.... Then, the other day, it wasn't showing this text.... However the other day showed again and never stopped now...

Since i got it for free, i don't have a manual saying my license code and stuff. I always have to login into my account to use my pc.

I have no idea what to do.... This is my error code 0xc004f211

:)

gustavopereira9, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Can't activate my windows 10, the free version.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't activate my windows 10, the free version.

1. Can't activate my windows 10, the free version. - Similar Threads - Can't activate free

2. windows 10 activation free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation free: lost windows 10 free serial activation . how to recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-free/e1e987ae-25b6-49eb-8b3c-6528201c2213
  3. Can't Activate Windows 10 version 20H2

Can't Activate Windows 10 version 20H2: Hello, I have windows 10 version 20H2 and I Tried many times to activate it and gave me can't activated and the error is 0xC004F074, Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-version-20h2/05e74704-7593-4f01-92c5-6d128f67bea1
  4. Same Windows version, but can't activate

Same Windows version, but can't activate: Hi! I recently switched to a PC from a laptop and installed Windows 10 using Bootable USB Media Creation Tool. I installed it logged in with my ID, but I expected it to digitally activate it, but somehow, it did not. When I clicked on Troubleshoot, it said that the Windows...
  5. windows can't activate the previous version

windows can't activate the previous version: just updated the windows today and it was erroring the previous version that can't be active but i bought this windows from the store back then when win7 was the lastest and i lost the box that i purchase, i can't find it since its been 9 years and i dont know where my mom...
  6. Free Windows 10 Activation

Free Windows 10 Activation: I know what your thinking ugh a scam go to skip to next forum blah blah blah. Well yes windows 10 is free but if you need to activate windows keep reading First open notepad by typing notepad on the start menu Then type in: @Echo off slmgr.vbs -upk slmgr /ipk...
  7. How do i activate free version of windows 10 , motherboard for my laptop was changed.

How do i activate free version of windows 10 , motherboard for my laptop was changed.: How do i activate free version of windows 10 which was running without any issues, my laptop had some issue and had to change the motherboard. Tried Microsoft support but no use....
  8. Windows 10 activation for free

Windows 10 activation for free: I had upgraded for free when Microsoft was offering the upgrade for free some time ago. Now I am being blocked out of many services, and it wants me to provide the activation key. I never was given an activation key from the free upgrade, and unfortunately do not have my...
  9. I can't activate my version of windows 10

I can't activate my version of windows 10: when I try to acticate windows 10 pro , it tell me that message below It was with the machine when I bought it Should I bought new windows or what ? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Free Upgrade - Activation.

Windows 10 Free Upgrade - Activation.: So, many Windows 7 and 8.1 users started getting the notification to reserve their free copies of Windows 10. But what about those insiders who clean installed the Insider Preview? (Not upgraded from an existing system). How will activation work? Gabe Aul said on...