Windows 10: Can't activate my Windows 10

Discus and support Can't activate my Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello guys, Why I can't activate my windows 10? I have key but when I enter the key, it isn't working NB : I just reinstall my laptop.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yehizkia AdiListyardhi, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Can't activate my Windows 10

Hello guys,

Why I can't activate my windows 10? I have key but when I enter the key, it isn't working

NB : I just reinstall my laptop.

:)

Yehizkia AdiListyardhi, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 4, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Can't activate my Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Can't activate my Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't activate my Windows 10

1. Can't activate my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't activate

2. active hours for windows update can't include midnight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active hours for windows update can't include midnight: Hi, I work nights, so I wanted to set my computer's non-active hours to while I was asleep. eg 6am to 1pm. But I can only set active hours eg 1pm to 6am, which it will not accept because it seems it can't handle midnight and/or stopping before starting. So what are my...
  3. Windows 10 pro can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro can't activate: keep getting error code; 0x800704CF can I mail you for security purpo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-cant-activate/ecb64e12-59f6-4a4a-9e92-702a92d29160"
  4. After motherboard upgrade, can't activate windows 10 home version through troubleshooter

After motherboard upgrade, can't activate windows 10 home version through troubleshooter: I recently replaced the motherboard in my desktop computer, the old one failed to boot and I could not recover my Windows 10 key information. The troubleshooter was unsuccessful. Reading the other posts, I took this snip: [ATTACH] I know this was a legal version of the...
  5. Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

Can't activate MS flight simulator 10: Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-ms-flight-simulator-10/46597ac6-beb6-44bc-a3e5-edc7b971ba20"
  6. Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.

Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.: Hello, as I got my new computers for my library, one of them updated and now I have the Activate Windows watermark, and cannot get to activate Windows. I get error 0xC004C003. Please help....
  7. Windows can't activate because it can't connect to the organizations server.

Windows can't activate because it can't connect to the organizations server.: My computer was working fine until I upgraded to Windows 10, it said it couldn't be activated because of connecting to my organization's server. Any help?...
  8. Can't activate Windows after hardware upgrade

Can't activate Windows after hardware upgrade: Hi folks, I recently upgraded my mobo and cpu (and others) and I have an Activate Windows message at the bottom right of my screen. So, I went to the Activation tab in Settings and I get the following message: We can't activate Windows on this device because the product...
  9. Did April update and login password box does not stay active to enter password. Can't get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did April update and login password box does not stay active to enter password. Can't get...: Did April update and login password box does not stay active to enter password. Can't get into safe mode either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-april-update-and-login-password-box-does-not/5bc1a66d-7f0f-4896-af52-e21b4f0d8fd9
  10. Now I can't activate my licence key.

Now I can't activate my licence key.: Now I can't activate my licence key. [IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a pro type key already existing. Now what can I do now. Can I active a international global version windows with this key....