Windows 10: Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof

Discus and support Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need this temporary installation while my laptop running windows 10 goes in for repair.The message I get when trying to activate is - Sorry we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmlynJohnPowell, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof

I need this temporary installation while my laptop running windows 10 goes in for repair.The message I get when trying to activate is - Sorry we are having some temporary server issues.There seems no way around this although I had no problem downloading.Is there a solution as this Macbook Air says it cannot have Windows 10 installed Mid2011, with intel processor running 64 bit version of windows 7Any ideas would be appreciated as the discontinued support for windows 7 is a problem.

:)

EmlynJohnPowell, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof

1. Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof - Similar Threads - Cant activate office

2. Windows 7 -> Windows 11 & Office 2010 -> Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 -> Windows 11 & Office 2010 -> Office 365: Hi,I am currently using Windows 7 and Office 2010 at my place of employment. I would like to inquire how much it would cost per user to update from Windows 7 and Office 2010 to Windows 11 and Office 365.Basic versions are fine, but if there is a price comparison for Pro I...
  3. Windows 7 -> Windows 11 & Office 2010 -> Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 -> Windows 11 & Office 2010 -> Office 365: Hi,I am currently using Windows 7 and Office 2010 at my place of employment. I would like to inquire how much it would cost per user to update from Windows 7 and Office 2010 to Windows 11 and Office 365.Basic versions are fine, but if there is a price comparison for Pro I...
  4. Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof: I need this temporary installation while my laptop running windows 10 goes in for repair.The message I get when trying to activate is - Sorry we are having some temporary server issues.There seems no way around this although I had no problem downloading.Is there a solution as...
  5. Office 365 and Windows Activation Issue...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 and Windows Activation Issue...: First time here, so hopefully I can explain my issue with ease. So here is what's happening:During the holidays, I haven't touched a single office app, and since yesterday, whenever I tried launching an Office App, lets say Word or Excel, an error occurs after I launch it. I...
  6. Office 365 not activating

Office 365 not activating: I went through my Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions and to deactivate some old computers and accidentally deactivated my Surface Pro. Now I can't get it to reactivate. I sign in and it tell me my subscription is not licensed. I even shared my service with another email...
  7. Office 365 Activation

Office 365 Activation: Just purchased Office 365, payment accepted and install successful However, when I open a doc Word, Excel I get the message that activation is needed by 5/28/20. Pressing the Activate button causes the 'confirm your account window' to be displayed. Pressing Next clears...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 prof to Windows 10 prof is not successfull

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 prof to Windows 10 prof is not successfull: I tried to upgrade my Windows 7 prof to Windows 10 prof by MediaCreationTool1909. Without success. I got only this error message: Error Code 0x8007042B - 0x3000D, The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation. "Help" from...
  9. Activation of Office 365

Activation of Office 365: I am trying to setup my new office 365. I am at the stage of confirming my accout. However I cannot enter the Country or Region as it only provides for one country. Please advise....
  10. 2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp

in Windows 10 News
    2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp: [ATTACH] Following the success of last year, Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp now becomes an annual event. It is a free, one-day, hands-on training event led by Microsoft MVPs with support from Microsoft and local community leaders. Developers worldwide are invited to...