Windows 10: Can't activate options on settings after the new update

Discus and support Can't activate options on settings after the new update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't activate either of these three options after the latest update. They go off right after I change tabs. Is there any possible solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chrysanthos Mpotziolis, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Can't activate options on settings after the new update

I can't activate either of these three options after the latest update. They go off right after I change tabs. Is there any possible solution?

Can't activate options on settings after the new update 91222e65-9766-472b-8ca3-9415493a3d14?upload=true.png Can't activate options on settings after the new update 46a5af42-9b95-4060-bca3-ce29b6fbb10a?upload=true.png

:)

Chrysanthos Mpotziolis, Dec 12, 2018

2. Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Dec 12, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Can't activate options on settings after the new update

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Can't activate options on settings after the new update

1. Can't activate options on settings after the new update - Similar Threads - Can't activate options

2. No option to set Sleep MODE after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to set Sleep MODE after update: Will not allow setting Spell mode. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-set-sleep-mode-after-update/9baf8281-8e6d-48a0-91f7-44ffd14efeac
  3. No option to set Sleep MODE after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No option to set Sleep MODE after update: Will not allow setting Spell mode. How do I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-set-sleep-mode-after-update/9baf8281-8e6d-48a0-91f7-44ffd14efeac
  4. No option to set Sleep MODE after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't activate windows after new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows after new motherboard: After i installed new motherboard, i can no longer activate windows.I always get error code: 0x803FABBAAlso tried linking my email, but i also get error from that.I tried to buy a cheap key on the internet, still doesn't work.I'm sure no key works on this machine any longer....
  6. Can't activate windows after new motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows after new motherboard: After i installed new motherboard, i can no longer activate windows.I always get error code: 0x803FABBAAlso tried linking my email, but i also get error from that.I tried to buy a cheap key on the internet, still doesn't work.I'm sure no key works on this machine any longer....
  7. Can't activate windows after new motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't login after new update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login after new update.: New update just says I can't create a pin and then sends me back to sign in screen. Won't let me login. Never any issues before this update... I would really like to use my pc as I just lost my job and need to apply. My resumes and everything are on it. I'm panicking....
  9. New Optional Updates

New Optional Updates: I finally got the 2004 update on this PC but now it shows a list of optional updates. I'm not sure they even apply. The 4 Intel ones don't really have any info at all. The Realtek one I'm not sure if it is an update to what the driver already in place and have no idea about...
  10. Can't activate Windows after new Motherboard

Can't activate Windows after new Motherboard: I am getting told I need to activate windows, I go to settings and it says to click troubleshoot which I do, I get two options either "click here to buy new windows 10 key" or "I changed hardware recently" I click the latter which opens up a new window with a loading thing,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn on sync settings after the latest patch