Windows 10: Can't activate pre-installed office.

Discus and support Can't activate pre-installed office. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everybody I have got the information from HP support that why i cant activate office. they told me that I have used my gmail account to sign-in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nikhil4ucoc, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Can't activate pre-installed office.

Hey everybody I have got the information from HP support that why i cant activate office. they told me that I have used my gmail account to sign-in to windows when my father bought the laptop, so Microsoft is not allowing me to activate the office by my gmail account.They are saying to take system recovery (this could solve my problem) but the problem is I don't have a external storage of 600GB. If any body know that how to change the email of admin in windows 10 (without losing any data) please tell me! and can anybody tell me that why Microsost is not allowing me to activate office with my gmail account.

submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nikhil4ucoc, Oct 23, 2020

2. Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Thanks - will try out your suggestions

S .VasudevaSarma, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Pre-installed Windows 7 Microsoft Office Install error

Hello,

I successfully reinstalled and activated windows 7 home premium oa (according to the product key sticker on my laptop) and now my microsoft office apps are gone. I tried to follow the steps the community suggested but when I try to enter my product key onto
    the "Download earlier version of Office" of microsoft it outputs "The product key you entered appears to be for software pre-installed by the device manufacturer...". I've had this problem for quite some time now and I really need to access my apps ASAP.

I hope somebody can assist me.

Thank you!

JerrellPunsalan, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Can't activate pre-installed office.

I have deleted office pre-installed on the computer, how to restore

Hi Thanh. Thank you for reaching to us. My name is Jayson, an Independent Advisor and a user just like you. I'll be glad to assist you.

I understand that you deleted the pre-installed office on your computer. Can you clarify that this Office is already activated and have a license? And what type of Office that was pre-installed? is it Office 365 or Office 2019?

If you delete or uninstall the Office, you can just re-install it again. Please follow the steps on how to download and install Office 365 or Office 2019. Be sure that you have your Activation Key or Office 365 Subscription account ready for activation.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/downlo...

Please don't hesitate to come back to me if you need more assistance.

JaysonEstimos, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Can't activate pre-installed office.

1. Can't activate pre-installed office. - Similar Threads - Can't activate pre

2. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  3. Pre-installed Office deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre-installed Office deleted: I accidentally deleted pre-installed office in windows 10. When I try reinstalling again from the web, I'm stuck when entering product key. It says we can't find your subscription, did you use another account to purchase. Office was already installed from the shop. What can I...
  4. I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate pre-installed windows 10 pro: Hello,Windows 10 pro came pre-installed on my computer, but I have been unable to activate it. The error code says "We can't activate Windows because we are not connected to your organization's activation server". The problem is, I don't have an organization and it has not...
  5. Pre-installed office activation

Pre-installed office activation: I bought a laptop with a pre-installed office 2009. I did system format after some months and after that I was not able to activate the pre-installed office. I login using the same email I'd I used before format. But this time in my account that service was not listed!! I...
  6. Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.: Hey ! I bought a new HP laptop in January 2020. In which Office Home and Student was pre-installed and they were activated. But few days a ago I tried to update Office and the updates were successfully installed after that I got a error 0xc0000142 and the applications were...
  7. Can't activate office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate office: I have successfully downloaded office to my PC and have a valid office 365 account. It didn't automatically activate and when I try to activate it says We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later. There is nothing wrong with the network....
  8. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  9. Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office

Pre-installed Windows-10 and Microsoft office: Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop for my son Master Dheeraj Sutram from Amazon which claimed it has pre-installed versions of Windows-10 and Microsoft office (home edition). The Order ID is 403-0952619-7738768 [1 of Dell Inspiron 3567 Core i3 6th Gen 15.6-inch...
  10. Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010: With my continuing efforts to assist my brother in tailoring his new ThinkPad (X1 Yoga) laptop, I've recently discovered an unexpected problem relating to Microsoft Office, and specifically (at this point), with Word. As indicated in this post's title, his laptop came with...