Windows 10: Can't activate surround on windows since update

Discus and support Can't activate surround on windows since update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So since an update not so long ago, i could use surround 7.1 but now, everytime i try to activate it, it instantly switch back to off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by erictran3, Jan 20, 2019.

1. erictran3 Win User

Can't activate surround on windows since update

Hello,

So since an update not so long ago, i could use surround 7.1 but now, everytime i try to activate it, it instantly switch back to off.

Can't activate surround on windows since update 8c7a3466-28c8-47d8-8f12-c7b559f99da6?upload=true.png

Can't activate surround on windows since update 5f54cb67-a4a3-4a4a-ab9f-9529e8da0e89?upload=true.png

I tried:

-to change my sound driver from realtek high definition to high definition audio device

-uninstall and reinstall sound driver

-install the sound driver from the site of manufacture of my pc

and just so you know surround my headphone sound works perfectly on phone.

I lost my surround since 2019. Before it worked perfectly.

If you have any idea on how to fix this, then please tell me.

:)

erictran3, Jan 20, 2019

2. Error: 801812C1 for AT&T's HTC Surround

Hi, I have a HTC Surround on AT&T and I was going to update my phone for the March 2011 NoDo update. After the 6th step an error code of: 801812C1, I did the steps twice to fix the issue of some sort of driver update that my phone needed but as I did the
    steps I still can't get the March 2011 NoDo Update. Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

EmmanuelGonzalez, Jan 20, 2019
  3. 5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Can't activate surround on windows since update

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't activate surround on windows since update

1. Can't activate surround on windows since update - Similar Threads - Can't activate surround

2. Can't activate Windows since I changed the motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows since I changed the motherboard: It saids : "Edition doesn't match Windows edition on the devices listed below don’t match the Windows edition installed on the device you’re using right now."I have changed the mainboard before but this time it was from ASUS to MSI mainboard, somehow it could not activate in...
  3. Can't activate Windows since I changed the motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows since I changed the motherboard: It saids : "Edition doesn't match Windows edition on the devices listed below don’t match the Windows edition installed on the device you’re using right now."I have changed the mainboard before but this time it was from ASUS to MSI mainboard, somehow it could not activate in...
  4. Can't activate Windows since I changed the motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't get on computer since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get on computer since update: All, I had an update on my computer windows 10 so selected update n restart. Came back to blue screen choose option. I've tried every possible option, safe mode and nothing works. Now at a loss and can use my computer...
  6. can't print since windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't print since windows update: I finally allowed the major windows update to my windows 10 computer a few weeks ago - now, trying to print with wireless connection - printer Brother is connected to network but when I go to print I just get an error that it couldn't print - this is VERY annoying. I've tried...
  7. Can't open files since update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open files since update: Since the last update last week i am unable to open word documents, or power-points. It lets me open some word documents saved on my computer already but not new ones i need to download, and will not let me open any saved powerpoints already on my computer or new that i need...
  8. Can't print since latest Windows 10 Update

Can't print since latest Windows 10 Update: When I try to print I'm forced to a login screen for something called One Note. I have no idea what this is. I even logged in then got dumped to what looks like a window where I can write things. This happens no matter what program I want to print from....
  9. Can't print since updated to Windows 10

Can't print since updated to Windows 10: I have a canon MF8050cn printer. When I installed it on this laptop it won't print. I went to the canon website to update drivers and I can't get that to work. I have tried combability mode but when I hit test the program nothing happens. I'm not sure what I need to do....
  10. can't configure surround sound 5.1 in windows 10

can't configure surround sound 5.1 in windows 10: I didn't notice until just now as we moved the computer and set up the speakers again, but even though I have a DELL MMS5650 home theater system with 6 speakers, only the stereo option shows up in the "manage audio devices" part of control panel. How can I get the 5.1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant activate sourrundsound