Windows 10: Can't activate volumn on my HP computer Windows 10

Discus and support Can't activate volumn on my HP computer Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Volume for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R.AZ, Apr 7, 2020.

1. R.AZ Win User

Can't activate volumn on my HP computer Windows 10

Volume for Windows 10

:)

R.AZ, Apr 7, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't activate volumn on my HP computer Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't activate volumn

2. Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?: Why isn't the volume working on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-volumn-working-on-my-computer/5e51564c-6f23-4642-9e9d-f68f48ea9e1b
  3. Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?: Why isn't the volume working on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-volumn-working-on-my-computer/5e51564c-6f23-4642-9e9d-f68f48ea9e1b
  4. Why isn't the volumn working on my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't activate my window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate my window 10: Hi, I have Windows 10 pro version 1803,Can't activate my window because of this error code 0*8007007B & some keys not responding on my system, repair asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-window-10/e4aa8ede-9687-44ad-bc88-03197b01fbd8
  6. Can't activate my windows 10

Can't activate my windows 10: I had my lenovo Ideapad wiped and new window 10 installed. Ever since the installation i can't access some features on the my laptop. I can't personalize it and the microsoft store doesn't function as well. I noticed, it's asking for a change of product key.The software guy...
  7. I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro

I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro: I can't activate my computer Windows 10 Pro for a reason I can't understand. would you help me ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-computer-windows-10-pro/dd01bada-9343-42fb-b3d1-e043fc6014c0"
  8. Can't activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate my windows 10: I bought a refurbished laptop, though it went with windows 10 home. So later the laptop jumped into a windows problem and I showed the laptop to a service center. They fixed it. after the new update, I am now getting "Windows will expire soon" message. I went to activation...
  9. volumne bar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    volumne bar settings: when i turn up and down the volumne the volumne bar comes and stay for few minutes, which affects my work. is there any way to reduce the disappering time for the volumne bar or how can we instantly disappear volumne bar please help...
  10. Can't activate my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't activate my Windows 10: Hello guys, Why I can't activate my windows 10? I have key but when I enter the key, it isn't working NB : I just reinstall my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows-10/6fe92946-f268-4926-ae36-86d84e45cecc"