Windows 10: Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise"

Discus and support Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I paid to upgrade W10 Home to W10 Pro. I keep getting "Activate Windows" message. When I look at Activation in Settings I see Edition is Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertSiddall, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise"

I paid to upgrade W10 Home to W10 Pro. I keep getting "Activate Windows" message. When I look at Activation in Settings I see Edition is Windows 10 Enterprise. "Can't activate because you don't have a valid digital license." How did this happen and how do I fix it?

:)

RobertSiddall, Apr 28, 2020

2. Enterprise activate

I was going by my "My Visual Studio Enterprise" subscription. It has since expired, but when active there were no Retail Keys listed for Enterprise, only MAK keys.

alphanumeric, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro  

Hey Peter, Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise" :)

As long as you have a W10 Pro license linked to your MSA for that PC, you would be able to use the generic key under step 1 to downgrade from Enterprise to Pro, then let it automatically activate Pro with your digital license.

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
  4. ivanoff Win User

Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise"

Enterprise activate

Hello guys! I wanna ask for W10 Enterprise x64 when i activated first and after a few months when i pre-installed W10 do i need again activate Enterprise? Or when i activated Enterprise they wont me to activate again?

ivanoff, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise"

1. Can't Activate W10 Pro. Seem to have "Enterprise" - Similar Threads - Can't Activate W10

2. W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation: Hi everyone.I use the W10 Enterprise Eval ISO in various VM Labs for study purposes.I am also using the W10 Enterprise ISO in a VM on my main computer for connecting to work systems, my initial thought was as I am now working from home permanently I would be able to get a...
  3. W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation: Hi everyone.I use the W10 Enterprise Eval ISO in various VM Labs for study purposes.I am also using the W10 Enterprise ISO in a VM on my main computer for connecting to work systems, my initial thought was as I am now working from home permanently I would be able to get a...
  4. W10 Pro Retail Activation on and W10 Enterprise Eval installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Possible to upgrade this W10 Home laptop to Pro or Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible to upgrade this W10 Home laptop to Pro or Enterprise?: I've been asked this by a friend, but I'm not familiar enough with 10 hardware to give him an answer. He's thinking of purchasing this laptop, but doesn't want 10 Home. It's an Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-749U Laptop 15.6". (The 749U may designate our NZ\AU market) The local...
  6. Possible to upgrade this W10 Home laptop to Pro or Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible to upgrade this W10 Home laptop to Pro or Enterprise?: I've been asked this by a friend, but I'm not familiar enough with 10 hardware to give him an answer. He's thinking of purchasing this laptop, but doesn't want 10 Home. It's an Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-749U Laptop 15.6". (The 749U may designate our NZ\AU market) The local...
  7. Bought upgrade to Pro, got Enterprise which can't be activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought upgrade to Pro, got Enterprise which can't be activated: Hi, I bought Lenovo laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 Home edition. In Microsoft Store bought upgrade to Pro. Now I ended up with edition reading Enterprise and unable to activate due to 0xC0004F025 error. What is very frustrating, I've got no product key to upgraded...
  8. W10 Enterprise instead of W10 Pro

W10 Enterprise instead of W10 Pro: I have new laptop Acer Aspire. It was bought with OEM W10Home. Then I have ordered and paid licence for W10Pro. At the last form of purchasing process is button "Install". I pushed it. After restart there is W10Enterprise. Now I am not able to activate it nor to change it to...
  9. Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !

Going Bonkers here - on W10 pro !!! activation wants install W10 pro !: Hi there anybody know how to fix this Have changed no hardware whatsoever on this machine -- was running perfectly until about an hour ago and then said please activate windows !!!!! here's the screenshot [img] What to do next -- can restore but I'd rather...
  10. Activate W10 build 10240 ENTERPRISE version

Activate W10 build 10240 ENTERPRISE version: Hi there PRO installed already activated. For Enterprise - it's no point trying the published standard Enterprise key -- you won't be able to activate until Ms's activation servers are switched on at the end of July -- so if you are a HOME user using Enterprise --...