Windows 10: cant activate w10 with digital licence after install

Discus and support cant activate w10 with digital licence after install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a digital w10 linked to my account but still it says it cant activate my pc, I've installed the correct addition & got all updates but still it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StevieboyZ, Dec 15, 2018.

1. cant activate w10 with digital licence after install

I have a digital w10 linked to my account but still it says it cant activate my pc, I've installed the correct addition & got all updates but still it says "NO"....the other week (1/12/18) i experienced internet connection problems but it turns out that someone linked to Microsoft accessed my pc via remote then messed with settings then also deleted things so I reinstalled W10 (HOME) that's not supposed to be accessible via remote but was....I've also noticed OneNote is total crap & messing with my data on my account (sync) so if it doesn't fix these soon ill be avoiding all additions of windows 10 in future & probably going back to Linux!!!!! tiered of all these updates & settings it all takes up precious time!!!!

:)

StevieboyZ, Dec 15, 2018

2. Cannot activate w10 after reinstalling W10 error 0xC004F034

I had to reset w10 when I was trying to solve the AMD Window driver problem caused by the faulty w10 1703 upgrade problem.

Now my laptop insists that I activate w10.

• It says I have w10 home installed.
    • It says "We can't activate windows on this device right now.....Error code 0xC004F034
    • Troubleshooter says it found a digital licence for this devise running w10 home (because this PC had a free update from w8) . To activate using this licence you need to install w10 home
    Except w10 home is already installed!!!!!

I have tried "I Changed this device hardware recently". It asks me to log in but then says "Opps something went wrong... we can't add your Microsoft account to this device right now" even though I am logged in with that username.

So am stuck!

Basically, since that irritating w10 upgrade problem with 1703 that messed up attached screens on AMD devices, I have not been able to use this laptop.

Please help.

PhilsJones, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 digital licence activation issues

Good day

My hardware sticker indicates that I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license, I installed Windows 10 Pro accordingly.

Now when I try activate my digital licence it says that I have a Home Single Language licence and must install correct version.

Please advise how this is possible and what could be the cause of this, I have activated many machines without fail in this regard but today suddenly things changed?

Please revert with reasons and a fix to resolve urgently to activate the Pro version which is what I require.

Regards

Michael Cloete, Dec 15, 2018
  4. cant activate w10 with digital licence after install

Activation W10

I have W10 Pro installed ver.1607, OS build 14393.1358 and a product ID 00331-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA350. Originally as an upgrade from W7

I am getting a message to Activate Windows - go to settings. In Activation states "cannot activate .. because cannot connect to activation server Error code 0xC004F074. Connection to internet is normal. Clicked learned more and then tried Troubleshoot. =
    ""found W10 home digital licence for this device running W10 Pro. To activativate using digital key you need to install W10 home. "

Tried Learn more but do not know what to do next.

Help please

I thought I had fully functional ver. of Pro and until activation message appeared recently. Everything appears to be as normal except the message. Now I do not know what I have got. Can I get back to Pro, particularly without a massive reinstallation process?

Terence Green, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

cant activate w10 with digital licence after install

1. cant activate w10 with digital licence after install - Similar Threads - cant activate w10

2. Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive: I have a Windows 11 Pro license from upgrading from 8 to 10 then 11.The license is linked to my account.I recently bought an SSD to replace my HDD. I installed the SSD and windows 11 Pro on it.I now have Windows installed on both drives but only the old one is activated...
  3. Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating windows digital licence after installing windows on a new drive: I have a Windows 11 Pro license from upgrading from 8 to 10 then 11.The license is linked to my account.I recently bought an SSD to replace my HDD. I installed the SSD and windows 11 Pro on it.I now have Windows installed on both drives but only the old one is activated...
  4. how to activate a digital licence after changing the hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to activate a digital licence after changing the hardware: i've been attempting to get my digital licence to work on my new computer but isn't working, tried using the slmgr commands and still dont have success, tried to uninstall from the original device and now isn't even showing on the troubleshoot...
  5. how to activate a digital licence after changing the hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate a digital licence after changing the hardware: i've been attempting to get my digital licence to work on my new computer but isn't working, tried using the slmgr commands and still dont have success, tried to uninstall from the original device and now isn't even showing on the troubleshoot...
  6. how to activate a digital licence after changing the hardware

7. Cannot activate windows with my digital licence after installing it on a new machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows with my digital licence after installing it on a new machine.: Due to a hardware issue I was forced to buy a new computer and install Windows fresh to the new machine's C Drive.I have a digital licence attached to my Microsoft account and yet I cannot activate windows on this new machine. Windows cannot find a product key, and...
  8. Cannot activate windows with my digital licence after installing it on a new machine.

Cannot activate windows with my digital licence after installing it on a new machine.: Due to a hardware issue I was forced to buy a new computer and install Windows fresh to the new machine's C Drive.I have a digital licence attached to my Microsoft account and yet I cannot activate windows on this new machine. Windows cannot find a product key, and...
  9. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

Problem: Activation with Digital Licence: Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product...
  10. Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...

Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...: I had windows 10 version 1903 installed on my PC, last day I decided to upgrade it into leatest version 1909. I downloaded windows 10 version 1909 through media creation tool. I perform clean installation of windows 10 pro version 1909 .When I start installation I click on “I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows 10 after install

2. I am still trying to activate my digatil; win10