Windows 10: Cant activate win10pro

Discus and support Cant activate win10pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Guys i changed my cpu and motherboard today, my windows activation is gone, i find the key from my email but when i try it it doesnt activate, i also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cemil2565, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Cemil2565 Win User

Cant activate win10pro

Guys i changed my cpu and motherboard today, my windows activation is gone, i find the key from my email but when i try it it doesnt activate, i also tried to troubleshoot and he founds my account when i click the hardware change button , but when i click the activate button it doesnt activate help.

:)

Cemil2565, Nov 29, 2018
  2. MAK2606 Win User

Activation after PC parts changed - Win10Pro to Win10ProN

OLD Pc, który wciąż jest listed on my MS account was a custom build that I build with my own hands. There was a full legal Win10Pro. I made a backup pendrive some time ago. After motherboard and gpu faild I take everything out, put new parts
    and was trying to instal win10pro again from that rescue pendrive. However when I was instaling os there was few options to choose from that pendrive. There was win10home, win10homeN, win10pro and win10proN. I googled what is a difrence bitwin win10pro and
    win10proN and everything I get was that to some UE regulations the N version is for UE without MediaPlayer and nothing else. So I decided that should be no problem using Pro or **** for activation purposes. But eventualy it is a problem. I don't want to pay
    for activation if I had full leagal win10Pro no N version. I only ask if there is a way to activate win10proN if I had win10ProwithoutN. Becouse I don't see a reason to buy activation if I had one and only my PC died. If there is no way to activate win10proN
    without buing it again so I instal win10prowithoutN version and then I should get activation do to significant hardware change. I hope becouse I think that charging twice for the same os due to hardware failure isn't ok.

MAK2606, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Cant activate win10pro

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Cant activate win10pro

1. Cant activate win10pro - Similar Threads - Cant activate win10pro

2. How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?: I have had Dell 2in1 laptop 7350 with windows 8.1 pro and got a free uprade to windows 10 pro. After my SSD fail I've reinstall win10 pro from scratch but activation fail as embedded key is for windows home/ How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?...
  3. How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?: I have had Dell 2in1 laptop 7350 with windows 8.1 pro and got a free uprade to windows 10 pro. After my SSD fail I've reinstall win10 pro from scratch but activation fail as embedded key is for windows home/ How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?...
  4. How to reinstall windows to back to activated win10pro ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win10Home and Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10Home and Win10Pro: When I click on the link " Advanced display settings"at DISPLAY in Settings, I only get this top Screenshot 39.png but not that supposed Screenshot 7.pngbottom. I need to have this Screenshot 7.png because I can adjust bold text and a lot more things I want and absolutely it...
  6. Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10Pro: I just bought from Discount Electronics a refurbished Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro. I can't use Advanced DISPLAY Settings because when I clicked on that link it doesn't show me anything to adjust the text and screen better, like the bold text , the brightness, the resolutions...
  7. win10pro

win10pro: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT this is my key for windows 10pro but now is not working why????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro/bc2fc63b-d83e-4f3e-b5a3-09a114de1f3e
  8. How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?

How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?: My computer died. I got a new motherboard and cpu, downloaded and installed win10pro. When I tried to activate using my win7pro upgrade product key, it didn't activate. Tried logging into my Microsoft account, that didn't work either. How can I get this activated?...
  9. win10pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10pro upgrade: I purchased .Windows 10pro Upgrade from Win home to Windows 10 pro . It Sowing "We don't update your PC Error code 0X0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro-upgrade/6fffd38d-7bca-48ee-a259-06ef49081498
  10. Win10Pro Activation on a new device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10Pro Activation on a new device: Hello, Recently i have sold my desktop PC and i moved on a laptop. I installed Win10Pro64 from an USB stick made with Windows Media Creation Center. The Win10Pro Licence is attached to my account with which i logged in on the laptop. However after all tutorials on the...