Windows 10: Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update

Discus and support Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004 using the 'Windows 10 Update Assistant'. After the update Windows says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NewUser_0, Jun 25, 2020.

1. NewUser_0 Win User

Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update

I recently updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004 using the 'Windows 10 Update Assistant'.

After the update Windows says that it isn't activated and that I need to activate it.

The Activation settings show the following error:

Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update 36cd03f7-5407-4924-9dcc-5e75f18d953f?upload=true.jpg

Running the Troubleshooter also doesn't help. It displays the following message:

Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update 7b25069c-76bb-435b-a872-c1097af635fb?upload=true.jpg

Before the Windows update, my laptop had a pre-installed version of Windows 10 Home Single Language which was activated using a digital license.

My laptop is Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G.

Please help.

:)

NewUser_0, Jun 25, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't Activate Windows 10 after windows update - Similar Threads - Can't Activate update

2. Can't activate Windows 11 after update from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 11 after update from Windows 10: I bought a new PC recently which came with Windows 10 Home. It also included physical media and a Windows 10 Home product key though the PC doesn't have a CD-ROM.Shortly after setup, the PC prompted me to upgrade to Windows 11, which I did, but it then required activation. I...
  3. Can't activate Windows 11 after update from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 11 after update from Windows 10: I bought a new PC recently which came with Windows 10 Home. It also included physical media and a Windows 10 Home product key though the PC doesn't have a CD-ROM.Shortly after setup, the PC prompted me to upgrade to Windows 11, which I did, but it then required activation. I...
  4. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't be activated after update 20H2: I had a valid Windows License education pro.After I updated my Windows version to 20H2 I have the problem that my copy of Windows can't be activated.The error message says that I must be sure I am connected to the internet and I have to try later again. How is it possible...
  5. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't be activated after update 20H2: I had a valid Windows License education pro.After I updated my Windows version to 20H2 I have the problem that my copy of Windows can't be activated.The error message says that I must be sure I am connected to the internet and I have to try later again. How is it possible...
  6. Windows can't be activated after update 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. After the update I can't activate windows

After the update I can't activate windows: As the title says, after the last update it shows me that I have to activate windows, and when I do it with the license it gives me an error and says that there was a hardware change which I have not done and the error appears 0xc0ea000a , What is the solution?...
  8. can't receive the update for windows 10 pro after activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't receive the update for windows 10 pro after activation: Before activating Windows 10, I was able to receive the update normally, But since I activated it, I can't receive any update except for Windows defender antivirus only. I don’t know why. Note: Activation status windows is activated with a digital license So any ideas....
  9. Can't activate Windows after updating to Windows 10 Pro

Can't activate Windows after updating to Windows 10 Pro: I bought a laptop from BestBuy in December. It was Windows 10 Home I purchased Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft on 9/24. I installed it, but there was a problem getting it activated because “you don’t have a valid digital license or product key…” I thought we discovered...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10 after hardware update.

Can't activate Windows 10 after hardware update.: Hello, As the tilte states after upgrading hardware (in this case I've changed my motherboard) Windows is not activated. I went to "Activation" -> "TroubleShooting" -> "I've recently changed my hardware on this device" . But I get this message: Something went wrong We’re...