Windows 10: Can't activate Windows 10 Insider build on 2nd partition

Discus and support Can't activate Windows 10 Insider build on 2nd partition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two partitions with Windows 10. One is version 1803 and the other is an Insider build. Until recently both were activated but after an install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FrailVolcano533, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Can't activate Windows 10 Insider build on 2nd partition

I have two partitions with Windows 10. One is version 1803 and the other is an Insider build.

Until recently both were activated but after an install of the latest insider build the second partition will not activate. I tried my Windows 7 key but that too did not work.

Any ideas how to activate again?

:)

FrailVolcano533, Feb 4, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Can't activate Windows 10 Insider build on 2nd partition

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Like Pill Monster said no more Windows 10 keys for Insiders. It was on Microsoft Blog they said that all that stuff is tied to one machine. You can upgrade anytime but never make a clean install. Those people who upgraded from 7 or 8.1 to 10 can do a clean install of RTM and post-RTM builds. A friend of mine upgraded from RTM to 10533 or whatever the latest post-RTM build is (and it activated just fine).

After all MS isn't stupid to give Windows 10 for free.

Drone, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't activate Windows 10 Insider build on 2nd partition

1. Can't activate Windows 10 Insider build on 2nd partition - Similar Threads - Can't activate Insider

2. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave insider preview build.: Whenever I unlink my account from insider preview builds it says "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds". Even after opting out and unlinking my account from insider preview I still get updates when I use the check for updates option. I am currently on windows...
  3. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't leave insider preview build.: Whenever I unlink my account from insider preview builds it says "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds". Even after opting out and unlinking my account from insider preview I still get updates when I use the check for updates option. I am currently on windows...
  4. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update windows 10 on Insider build.

Can't update windows 10 on Insider build.: Hello. I recently updated to the latest windows insider dev build but from then when I go to windows update I'm getting the error something went wrong, try to reopen settings later. Should I uninstall the windows insider dev build?...
  6. Windows 10 insider build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 insider build: im getting an alert saying that my build of windows 10 will expire on the 31 of this month. im worried i might lose my digital license of windows 10 which came pre-installed with the computer i bought. i would like to get out of it at most. could anyone give me hope and talk...
  7. How to activate a Windows Insider build in a virtual machine?

How to activate a Windows Insider build in a virtual machine?: This is how my main pc is activated: [ATTACH] Whenever I do a clean install it already self-activates to the Windows 10 home version and later, I use my Windows 8 Pro serial key to upgrade the Pro version. To experiment with some insider builds I've created a virtual...
  8. 2nd partition recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2nd partition recovery: No warnings.....but 1.68 GB free of 14.99 GB Recovery D.....2nd partition on main drive. Is it possible WIN 7 Recovery still in partition 2 , along with WIN 10 Home Edition 64bit ?...
  9. Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings

Windows 10 Can't activate Insider Preview in settings: When I go to Settings and in the Insider Preview Program I click Get Started, message pops up saying "We can't reach our servers right now. Try again later." I tried restarting PC, but to no avail. Any help appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise insider build activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise insider build activation: Hello I need to know how I can activate my windows 10 enterprise insider build. I am hoping it may help with my webcam missing from device manager....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows insider