Windows 10: cant activate windows 10 keeps saying i need to connect to my orginizeations system and i...

Discus and support cant activate windows 10 keeps saying i need to connect to my orginizeations system and i... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I updated to windows 10 for free and I upgrated to windows 10 pro and now I cant activate windows at all it keeps giving me codes and telling me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ElysiaGlenn, Feb 13, 2020.

1. cant activate windows 10 keeps saying i need to connect to my orginizeations system and i...

I updated to windows 10 for free and I upgrated to windows 10 pro and now I cant activate windows at all it keeps giving me codes and telling me to connect to my orginizeation to activate and it tells me I need to install windows 10 home and I did thast but it still says all the same stuff and I casnt go back to original windows it says it no longer ixist...I don't think I should half to pay when the upgrade I used came from microsoft

:)

ElysiaGlenn, Feb 13, 2020

2. How to format hard drive and still keep windows 10?

1) Verify it is activated by right-clicking on the start button, selecting System, scroll down to the bottom, and it should say "Windows is activated." If it does not, make sure the computer has internet access, click on activate windows now and then close it when it asks for a key. Let it sit there for a few minutes and it should switch to activated. Microsoft now has a hardware ID for you Windows 7 upgrade.

2) Install Windows 10 from the install media (likely one of the ISOs). Make sure the ISO matches what was originally installed and activated. For example, don't use a Win 10 Pro ISO to install Win 10 Home. It won't work activate.

3) Once you get back into Windows, repeat step #1 when the system has internet access. It should automatically grab the key and activate.

Windows 10 can install without a key. It just assumes trial mode if you do.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

cant activate windows 10 keeps saying i need to connect to my orginizeations system and i...

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi it keeps saying 'Could not Connect' in Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to run the
    Internet Connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

cant activate windows 10 keeps saying i need to connect to my orginizeations system and i...

1. cant activate windows 10 keeps saying i need to connect to my orginizeations system and i... - Similar Threads - cant activate keeps

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  4. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...: so i have a Acer Aspire 5 with a Intel Core i5 12450H and the problem with the internet started even when i first got it, i tried updating my drivers, reseting the pc, but it still caused the same problem. the only thing that helped is if i connected to the networt via...
  6. My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...

My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...: so i have a Acer Aspire 5 with a Intel Core i5 12450H and the problem with the internet started even when i first got it, i tried updating my drivers, reseting the pc, but it still caused the same problem. the only thing that helped is if i connected to the networt via...
  7. Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows: Every few days I need to reactivate Windows. I have purchased an authentic copy from Microsoft but I still get asked. I am able to get it to activate through the troubleshoot option but it still asks me every few days...
  8. Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows

Windows 11 keeps saying I need to activate Windows: Every few days I need to reactivate Windows. I have purchased an authentic copy from Microsoft but I still get asked. I am able to get it to activate through the troubleshoot option but it still asks me every few days...
  9. Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??: We bought a new computer awhile ago. I switched the c: drive to a new SSD. It says I need to activate windows. I put in the product key and then it says I need to connect to my organization's activation server. This is a home computer. There is no "organization". Any...
  10. My computer is saying I need to activate windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is saying I need to activate windows 10.: I accidentally shut my machine off today and it took a long time to come back on, due to processing. I shut it off again to reboot and left. Now it is saying that I need to activate windows 10. I bought the computer with it installed already. What's going on??...