Windows 10: Can't Activate windows 10 pro after a clean install

Discus and support Can't Activate windows 10 pro after a clean install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not able to activate my windows 10 pr0 using my product key earlier I used to have windows 10 home but now I changed to pro and now I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Noisy Boy_007, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Can't Activate windows 10 pro after a clean install

I am not able to activate my windows 10 pr0 using my product key

earlier I used to have windows 10 home but now I changed to pro and now I couldn't activate it

:)

Noisy Boy_007, Nov 11, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 11, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Can't Activate windows 10 pro after a clean install

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Can't Activate windows 10 pro after a clean install

1. Can't Activate windows 10 pro after a clean install - Similar Threads - Can't Activate pro

2. Windows 10 Activation after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation after clean install: Hi, i've just done a clean install of Windows 10, and im using the old key that i had but now it's giving me error code 0x803f7001. According to the FAQ it means that the key doesnt exist but that's weird because it did activate before? Not sure how i can solve this....
  3. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  4. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  5. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. 10 pro after a clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 pro after a clean install: I made a clean install Win 10 Pro but it only installed Win 10 home. How can I get Pro? I tried the process of changing product key with the key from before the clean install. Thanks...
  7. 10 pro after a clean install

10 pro after a clean install: I made a clean install Win 10 Pro but it only installed Win 10 home. How can I get Pro? I tried the process of changing product key with the key from before the clean install. Thanks...
  8. Activating the Windows 10 Pro Version after a fresh, clean install

Activating the Windows 10 Pro Version after a fresh, clean install: Hello, I'm currently downloading windows 10 through media installation tool on an external USB drive, so I can use it to install fresh, authentic windows 10 on my PC. However, I know we're supposed to activate the windows after it's done installing. I was wondering if I...
  9. Can't activate Windows 10 after clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 after clean install: Greetings, my laptop came today with "Windows 10 Single Language" pre-installed and I connected my Microsoft Account. Windows were activated. I also saved the product key. The PC has 2 drives. One of them is an SSD that was empty. I did a clean install of "Windows 10...
  10. Can't activate windows after clean install

Can't activate windows after clean install: I just did a 'clean' install of Win 10 Pro 64bit on to my old Win 7 Pro 64bit HDD so that I could migrate my wife's Win 10 Pro 32bit apps and programs over the the 64bit OS. First, I thought 'clean' meant also formatting the HDD because it didn't. I find all my old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows 10 after clean install

2. cant activate windows10 pro

3. cant activate windows after clean install

4. activate win 10 clean install ,
  5. cant activate windows 10 after install,
  6. cant activate windows10 1903,
  7. cant activate w10 after clean install,
  8. how to activate windows 10 pro after a clean install,
  9. windows 10 pro fresh install cant activate