Windows 10: Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram

Discus and support Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey everyone I recently upgraded my MB, CPU, and Ram and now cant activate windows 10 pro I had Windows 10 home (Have the product key and USB) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ForbiddenMonkey, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram

Hey everyone

I recently upgraded my MB, CPU, and Ram and now cant activate windows 10 pro

I had Windows 10 home (Have the product key and USB) and upgraded to windows 10 pro through the "Settings" in windows 10, I dont have a product key from when i ungraded to windows 10 pro.

i see the last 5 characters of a product key for my pro key but it isnt the same as my Home key, and i dont have the full pro key to enter.

If i click "troubleshoot" i get a message saying "Troubleshooting has completed, Were weren't able to activate Windows on this device" then if i click "I recently changed hardware on the device" and click "this is the device that im using at the moment" and then activate. i just get "Unable to activate Windows, We cant reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later"

Since i dont have the Windows 10 pro code i cant use that to reactivate and using windows 10 home code i just get an error saying this key cant be used

Thank you for any replies/help in advance Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram :)

:)

ForbiddenMonkey, Jan 4, 2019

2. got activated problem, After upgrade MB, CPU and RAM, please help !

1. What exactly do you mean by mean by, "upgrade MB, CPU and RAM"?

I have buy new MB, CPU and RAM on my computer.

2. How exactly did you deactivate Windows 10?

I have deactivate Win10 on my old computer. and following page

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/deactivate-uninstall-windows-product-key

3. What happens when you try to activate Windows 10?

after deactivate Win10, I have install new MB, CPU and RAM on my computer.

when I activate Win10 again, I got error message

"Activation failed because this device doesn't have a valid digital entitlement or product key. Error code: 0x803F7001"

Note: I am using Win10 64-bits and upgrade from Win7.

[Mr. Compman], Jan 4, 2019
  3. got activated problem, After upgrade MB, CPU and RAM, please help !

I have upgrade MB, CPU and RAM on my computer, and using old HD,

my old HD already installed Win 10 64-bits OS, and already unactivated Win10 with old computer, but after I installed new MB, CPU and RAM, I can not activated Win10 !

anyone can help please.

[Mr. Compman], Jan 4, 2019
  4. Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram

got activated problem, After upgrade MB, CPU and RAM, please help !

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. What exactly do you mean by mean by, "upgrade MB, CPU and RAM"?

2. How exactly did you deactivate Windows 10?

3. What happens when you try to activate Windows 10?

Do get back to us with more clarity on the issue for further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram

1. Cant activate windows 10 pro after upgrading MB, CPU, and Ram - Similar Threads - Cant activate pro

2. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  3. cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate windows after upgrading motherboard, processor and RAM: i recently upgraded my motherboard, RAM and processor.after logging in and updating my drivers my windows started saying "activate windows"after going to the activation page and logging in.the activation wizard fails and then says contact support.i was on windows 10 before...
  4. Various Errors after upgrading CPU and RAM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Various Errors after upgrading CPU and RAM: Hello, I recently upgraded my CPU from i5-3320M to i7-3520M and upgraded my RAM from 8GB to 16GB. The device I did this on is a Thinkpad T430 laptop. I have since been getting blue screen errors every time I boot up my laptop but after restarting it works fine. It also gives...
  5. BSOD errors after upgrading CPU and RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors after upgrading CPU and RAM?: So I upgraded my CPU and RAM last month, and after a week or so I started getting random bluescreens. It started with one random bsod when shutting down my pc though it happened too quick for me to note the error codes, on Feb 20th, then my pc was fine for a while. About 1...
  6. PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade: Motherboard: MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon Latest bios for compatibilityCPU: Ryzen 7 5700x Previously ryzen 5 2600RAM: Corsair vengeance rgb 3200mhz 4x8 previously 2x8Many of my games crash without warnings or errors, and many times my computer also crashes while stresstesting...
  7. PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade: Motherboard: MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon Latest bios for compatibilityCPU: Ryzen 7 5700x Previously ryzen 5 2600RAM: Corsair vengeance rgb 3200mhz 4x8 previously 2x8Many of my games crash without warnings or errors, and many times my computer also crashes while stresstesting...
  8. Upgrade CPU and MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade CPU and MB: Hi I am planning to upgrade my Desktop with new cpu and motherboard. I have my windows 8.1 product key which was upgraded to windows 10 and hence a digital key which i dont have. Will i be able to install windows 10. Or what is my best option? Thank you for your help...
  9. Windows 10 activation after a mobo+cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation after a mobo+cpu upgrade: I recently changed my mobo and cpu and after i had to reinstall windows but when it booted up. I noticed the watermark in the bottom right corner. And i tried to activate windows and i dindt succeed i tried the option to activate windows after a hardware change and i...
  10. Windows 10 Auto Activation after RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Auto Activation after RAM Upgrade: first of all i apologize if i am putting this in wrong section. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on Dell XPS 15 L502x(Sandy Bridge). Later i did a fresh install and Windows 10 activated automatically as it should. Now, i am replacing/upgrading RAM. i want to know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant activate after upgrading

2. if I am upgrading my cpu do I have to reactivate windows 10 2019

3. i have to activate windows after upgrading

4. reactivate win 10 with new mb processor and ram,
  5. cant activate windows 10 after upgrading to pro