Windows 10: Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core...

Discus and support Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've tried dozens of methods of activation, I always get the error 0cx0020036, with a message saying I'm running a non-core version of windows I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VeCZO, Mar 8, 2020.

1. VeCZO Win User

Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core...

I've tried dozens of methods of activation, I always get the error 0cx0020036, with a message saying I'm running a non-core version of windows I scoured the internet for a solution but I can't find anything helpful.

And now I'm not able to update windows, and get the same error "0cx0020036"

:)

VeCZO, Mar 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core...

Windows 10 pro activation

Hi,

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security >
      Activation.
    • If your activation status is Connect to the Internet to activate Windows, select Activate to manually activate Windows. If this doesn’t work, you can contact customer support.

For your reference, we suggest to check the article below when updating Windows 10

Get help with Windows activation errors

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't activate windows 10 pro by any means keep getting error "0cx0020036" "non-core... - Similar Threads - Can't activate pro

2. non core edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    non core edition?: so I have this issue in more that 5 devices so when I install windows 11 it works fine for 2 or 3 days after that it deactivates it self and when I try to activated again using setting that activation window just freezes , and when I try to use "slmgr" options it give me the...
  3. DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active: HelloEverytime I run a game on Steam it tries to install DirectX Some games run some don'tI tried to installa again the DirectX and these are the logs:DXError[04/05/23 17:33:39] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 5861, function: DirectXUpdateInstallPlugIn...
  4. DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active: HelloEverytime I run a game on Steam it tries to install DirectX Some games run some don'tI tried to installa again the DirectX and these are the logs:DXError[04/05/23 17:33:39] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 5861, function: DirectXUpdateInstallPlugIn...
  5. SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...: Went through this a few times. Found a solution that worked for me.Step 1 - Make sure you open CMD in elevated privileges run as administratorStep 2 - Type slmgr.vbs /upk either it uninstalled product key or there will be error message. Disregard Error msg if applicable.Step...
  6. SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...

SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...: Went through this a few times. Found a solution that worked for me.Step 1 - Make sure you open CMD in elevated privileges run as administratorStep 2 - Type slmgr.vbs /upk either it uninstalled product key or there will be error message. Disregard Error msg if applicable.Step...
  7. SOLUTION TO - Get error "0xc004e016 on a computer running microsoft windows non-core...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.: I keep getting a message saying my windows pro 11 cannot be activated and it is trying to activate enterprise when i purchased pro. I receive error code OxCOO4COO3 every time i try to activate it...
  9. I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.

I can't activate my windows 11 pro. I keep getting error code OxCOO4COO3.: I keep getting a message saying my windows pro 11 cannot be activated and it is trying to activate enterprise when i purchased pro. I receive error code OxCOO4COO3 every time i try to activate it...
  10. Can't activate Windows and keep getting this error code "0xC004C060"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate Windows and keep getting this error code "0xC004C060": I was talking with Microsoft support, got pretty far, it didn't work, I got transferred and then my phone died. submitted by /u/nuttellabadger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqhp1j/cant_activate_windows_and_keep_getting_this_error/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 pro non core key

2. 0xc004f034