Windows 10: Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

Discus and support Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So last night I upgraded Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a an upgrade in the Windows store app. Once I purchased it the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by icekoldkenny, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

So last night I upgraded Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a an upgrade in the Windows store app. Once I purchased it the Windows Store app, the windows store now had the link that said install which it did, and it upgrade and restarted . I then checked the version of windows and to see if was activated and my version somehow is now Enterprise so obviously the activation is going to fail.

I'm suspecting that when I downloaded the digital license , did the upgrade , and windows tried to activate I didnt have Windows logging in with my microsoft account , but as local. I'm also confused a how my version became Enterprise when I never entered any product keys while trying to tried to Activate. When I did try to activate it gave me an error 0x803F7001.

What should I do to fix it ?

:)

icekoldkenny, Jul 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

1. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase - Similar Threads - Cant activate Pro

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  3. Windows 10 pro buought from microsoft store cant be activated

Windows 10 pro buought from microsoft store cant be activated: Hi, I bought windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store and didn't get a new product key in the email I check every sing line there is no product key and it can't be activated I always see the error code 0xC004C003. Please help me I don't know where to connect....
  4. cant purchase in windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant purchase in windows store: i am trying to buy minecraft in windows store. when i enter my card details it shows invalid card number. i tried a visa debit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-purchase-in-windows-store/ac50ae10-295d-47fa-822f-ab5f1d95a5c8
  5. Purchased Win10 Pro Upgrade from store, will not activate

Purchased Win10 Pro Upgrade from store, will not activate: The computer came with Win10 Home. I purchased a Win10 Pro upgrade from the Miicrosoft store. Now on the activation page it states I have Windows 10 Enterprisewhich I did not purchase - I purchase Windows 10 Professional upgrade. It also states "We can't activate Windows on...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 pro upgrade purchased from Windows Store: Ipurchased Windows 10 pro installed as Enterpriseupgrade upgraded from Win 10 home from Microsoft Store on 1/6/21. Downloaded and installed with no problem. Supposed to be a digital activation, but that did not occur. Now I get daily reminders to activate before I can...
  7. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  8. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation: I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro with my Microsoft Account through the Microsoft Store. I purchased the Pro Version and installed it in my Dell Inspiron 15inch 5000 Series Laptop. I did all the updates all-right, and then I went to use my build. But now Windows System Info...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...