Windows 10: Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order

Discus and support Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought notebook with windows 10 home, log in to store and bought win10Pro license, But can't activate it, can't refund my money!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LogMike, Aug 2, 2021.

1. LogMike Win User

Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order

I bought notebook with windows 10 home, log in to store and bought win10Pro license, But can't activate it, can't refund my money!

:)

LogMike, Aug 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 2, 2021
  3. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Windows 10 pro activation

Hi,

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security >
      Activation.
    • If your activation status is Connect to the Internet to activate Windows, select Activate to manually activate Windows. If this doesn’t work, you can contact customer support.

For your reference, we suggest to check the article below when updating Windows 10

Get help with Windows activation errors

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order - Similar Threads - Can't activate Pro

2. Refund for a pre order game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for a pre order game: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-pre-order-game/2f63af95-b92e-48d1-a2ce-23eda25c8fbe
  3. Refund for a pre order game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for a pre order game: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, but I have found it elsewhere for much cheaper.Can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-pre-order-game/2f63af95-b92e-48d1-a2ce-23eda25c8fbe
  4. Refund Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store and would now like to refund it, but I cannot see the Return Order button when I go to Order History.Could you help me out?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Refund: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade twice for my new Windows Surface Books 3, both 15 inch screen and then the 13.5 inch screen. They both come with Windows 10 Home installed. Within days both computers had issues with screen over-heating, random blank screens, not...
  6. Cant see "request refund" button in order history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant see "request refund" button in order history?: Hello, I forgot to disable automatic renewal for office 365. Today I realised, that I was billed for one year subcription (billing and order is not older than 30 days). I cant see any options to request refund anywhere and support is closed over the weekend. Please, does...
  7. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab: As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this issue cleared....
  8. Ordered Windows 10 Pro in error, how do I get a refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ordered Windows 10 Pro in error, how do I get a refund?: I was having trouble with remote access, it kept telling me I needed to upgrade so I upgraded and then found out I didn't need to upgrade at all....
  9. Refund for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refund for Windows 10 Pro: I purchased Windows 10 pro, but the installation process installed Windows 10 Enterprise Retail. Because the purchase was for 10 Pro, but Enterprise Retail is installed, the computer thinks I do not have genuine software installed and complains of not being activated, and...
  10. Can't Activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Activate Windows 10 Pro: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and I intend to use it for home but when I tried activating it said it cant connect to my organization's activation server and I get error code 0x8007232B...