Windows 10: Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??

Discus and support Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We bought a new computer awhile ago. I switched the c: drive to a new SSD. It says I need to activate windows. I put in the product key and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jazzbear24, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??

We bought a new computer awhile ago. I switched the c: drive to a new SSD. It says I need to activate windows. I put in the product key and then it says I need to connect to my organization's activation server. This is a home computer. There is no "organization". Any suggestions?? It's Windows 10 Enterprise. The seller advertised that it came with Windows Pro.

:)

jazzbear24, Dec 29, 2020

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server

Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

If you know how to resolve this issue please tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

CarterKijowski, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??

Windows won't activate (no connection to organization's activation server...??)

Hi!

Windows 10 Pro says it can't activate because it can't connect to my organization's activation server. I have no idea who or what this organization would be...?

I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 through the free upgrade microsoft provided, and it was activated for at least a year or more. A while back it started saying my activation would run out. Now it's not activated any longer, and I have a watermark in the bottom
    right of my screen telling me so.

Error code: 0xC004F074

What do I do? I don't have any product key at all!

In advance, thanks! Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server?? :)

Mads from Norway

Mads Tobias Sukkerpose Gisle Johnsen, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server??

1. Can't activate windows 10. Says I need to connect to Organization's Activation Server?? - Similar Threads - Can't activate Says

2. how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server: From past few days my windows is showing that it needs to be activated and when tried to activate by entering product key it shows that it cannot connect to my organization's activation server and shows this error code: 0xc004f074.please help me activate my windows...
  3. how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to activate windows when can't connect to the organization's activation server: From past few days my windows is showing that it needs to be activated and when tried to activate by entering product key it shows that it cannot connect to my organization's activation server and shows this error code: 0xc004f074.please help me activate my windows...
  4. Can't connect to your organization's activation server?

Can't connect to your organization's activation server?: I've looked through every guide and done every accurate instruction on how to activate Windows with a product key. I do the command that shows the information and it shows only a Partial Product Key. I was able to find the full product key, but every time I put it into Change...
  5. Can't connect to your organization's activation server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to your organization's activation server?: I've looked through every guide and done every accurate instruction on how to activate Windows with a product key. I do the command that shows the information and it shows only a Partial Product Key. I was able to find the full product key, but every time I put it into Change...
  6. Can't connect to your organization's activation server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't connect to organization's activation server.

Can't connect to organization's activation server.: I have DELL Inspiron 15-3567.Windows home activation comes with it. I don't know but windows now wants me for activation...…..and it don't troubleshoot anything. It says can't connect to organization's activation server. Can anyone tell me what should I do now????...
  8. Connecting to organization activation server

Connecting to organization activation server: My windows is not activating and whenever I try to activate it, it keeps on telling me it cannot connect to my organisation activation server and I just boughtmy laptop, I do not even know what organization that will be, houw do I go about this?...
  9. Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server: Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  10. connecting to organizations activation server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    connecting to organizations activation server?: How can i connect to the windows 10 enterprise organizations server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/connecting-to-organizations-activation-server/aa2a42d7-2341-4f9a-8f96-b638b6fa2ce3"