Windows 10: Can't activate Windows 10 via Azure

Discus and support Can't activate Windows 10 via Azure in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, please help me. I spent a lot of time to resolve this problem but no success. I have a Hybrid Azure Infrastructure. Windows Server 2016... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tsoy Nellya, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Can't activate Windows 10 via Azure

Hello, please help me.

I spent a lot of time to resolve this problem but no success.

I have a Hybrid Azure Infrastructure. Windows Server 2016 Standard and Azure Premium AD Premium P1. All client computers are deploying via WDS Windows 10 Enterprise. All computers are Hybrid AD Joined in Azure AD. The license is Microsoft 365 A3 Education for Teachers and Students via subscription.

The problem is as follows: on test virtual machines on hyper-V the activation is done successfully but on real computers it seems that client systems are searching for KMS server. But there is no any KMS server and even there were no any KMS servers ever in the infrastructure. The infrastructure was deployed from scratch.

This activation error appears on real computers hr=0x8007232B and 8007139F.

What is the reason of the problem? How can it be resolved?

Thank you,

Nellya.

:)

Tsoy Nellya, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise subscription license for Azure AD Joined device

Here is the current situation:

• I have a Windows 10 Enterprise device that I cannot activate:
      https://imgur.com/1pqQf89
      • Error message: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems
        with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code 0x8007007B (DNS name does not exist).
    • My device is indeed Azure AD Joined, and is not Domain Joined:
      https://imgur.com/3NYDbzr
      • Comment: because I’m not domain-joined any more, this computer should not try to “connect to my organization’s activation server” any more, and should just reach out to the cloud for activation through Azure AD – right?
    • I do have my company's Azure AD account registered with this device:
      https://imgur.com/Ygtya2L
    • My device is in version 1903:
      https://imgur.com/hWIx3fG
    • My device does show up as being registered under my Azure AD account:
      https://imgur.com/Mt8AYHh
    • And lastly, my Azure AD account does have a Windows 10 Enterprise E5 license assigned to it:
      Imgur
    • Even after removing the original product key from the registry, my detailed license information says “VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel” under “Description”:
      Imgur
      • Comment: As per
        this
        , the "Description" field should contain something like "RETAIL channel Partial Product Key " when using the Windows 10 E3 or E5 license.

CharlieBrown22, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't activate Windows 10 via Azure

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't activate Windows 10 via Azure

1. Can't activate Windows 10 via Azure - Similar Threads - Can't activate via

2. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  3. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 enterprise in an Azure VM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 enterprise in an Azure VM: I recently created an Azure VM using `Windows 10 Enterprise 21H1` image. While creating, since I was planning to buy a `Microsoft 365 F3` license seperately to activate this VM I confirmed this in licensing section: After finishing the deployment, I connected to it via RDP...
  5. Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure Active Directory: You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should...
  6. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  7. Windows 10 Activation via Microsoft Account

Windows 10 Activation via Microsoft Account: I tried to follow these instructions on the Microsoft help page for Windows 10 activation. To use the Activation troubleshooter: Sign in as an administrator. For more info, see Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10. Select the Start button, then...
  8. Can't activate Windows 10 via digital licence

Can't activate Windows 10 via digital licence: Hello, Earlier this year I used the free upgrade opportunity to change my 6 year old copy of Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have since made a significant hardware change motherboard. Before the change, I made sure to tie my copy of Windows 10 to my Microsoft account so I could...
  9. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  10. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud: When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure Active Directory. Since these capabilities are now starting to appear in the Windows 10 preview builds, this is a great time...