Windows 10: Cant Activate windows 10

Discus and support Cant Activate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cant activate windows on my PC. I recently got a new pc built it myself while installing windows I logged in with my Microsoft account which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Senn_, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Senn_ Win User

Cant Activate windows 10

I cant activate windows on my PC. I recently got a new pc built it myself while installing windows I logged in with my Microsoft account which is linked to my digital license. But it says I don't have a license so the watermark is there. Already tried the troubleshooting Which brings me to this error:

"Unable to activate Windows

We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used to reactivate the device that you’re using at the moment. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same Microsoft account that you linked to the Windows 10 digital licence on this device, or try again later. "

I also deleted my old pc from my Microsoft account which removed the watermark temporary but it still says I didn't activate windows and the watermark is back

:)

Senn_, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 24, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

Cant Activate windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Cant Activate windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Cant Activate windows 10

1. Cant Activate windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant Activate

2. I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it: I downloaded a virus downloading mods and my windows key is gone so i just bought a new key but cant activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-original-windows-key-but-i-bought-a/d742586c-ffca-490e-a4a4-371a755df8ff
  3. I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it: I downloaded a virus downloading mods and my windows key is gone so i just bought a new key but cant activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-original-windows-key-but-i-bought-a/d742586c-ffca-490e-a4a4-371a755df8ff
  4. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...: i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to change to windows 11 pro or equivate?there is no product key under the laptop...
  5. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...: i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to change to windows 11 pro or equivate?there is no product key under the laptop...
  6. i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...: i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my problem....
  7. i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...: i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my problem....
  8. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  9. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  10. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade