Windows 10: Can't Activate Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got the free upgrade way back when, and I'm using a USB drive to install Windows (Just built a new PC). I accidentally installed Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ImanuelFayn, May 30, 2019.

1. Can't Activate Windows 10

I got the free upgrade way back when, and I'm using a USB drive to install Windows (Just built a new PC). I accidentally installed Windows 10 Home instead of Professional during the initial installation, and now I can't activate it because it says it's not the correct version on this device. I tried to run the setup again off the drive to see if I could just upgrade it, but it says it can't because the new update doesn't like USB drives?

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ImanuelFayn, May 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 30, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Can't Activate Windows 10

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't Activate Windows 10

1. Can't Activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Activate

2. my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...: now my computer cannot boot up properly because my computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. The windows installation cannot proceed i put in a new usb flash drive to download windows on it but it still doesn't work. in the bios it said my password...
  3. my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says that i can't activate windows 11 because my computer has a windows 11 home...: now my computer cannot boot up properly because my computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. The windows installation cannot proceed i put in a new usb flash drive to download windows on it but it still doesn't work. in the bios it said my password...
  4. How can I resolve this error : We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I resolve this error : We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect...: How can I resolve this error : We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's server. I am trying to activate my Windows....
  5. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  6. Can't activate Windows after new motherboard install. Tried troubleshooting methods,...

Can't activate Windows after new motherboard install. Tried troubleshooting methods,...: I installed a new motherboard and installed my windows 8.1 pro software. I was unable to access the internet on this machine with Windows 8 because the hardware did not support windows 8 drivers. So I downloaded a windows 10 upgrade and upgraded to windows 10. Now it's asking...
  7. Can't activate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't activate: activation windows edition windows 10 pro activation windows is not activated windows reported that no product key was found on your device. error code: 0xc004f213 activate windows now running a non-genuine copy of windows can put you at greater risk from viruses and other...
  8. Why can't I no longer activate my Windows?

Why can't I no longer activate my Windows?: Today I wiped my computer clean and reinstalled everything from scratch as I have done many times in the past. During the Windows reinstall process I entered in my product key and continued as normal. Shortly after Windows booted up I noticed that I couldn't personalise my...
  9. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  10. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...