Windows 10: Can't activate Windows 10

Discus and support Can't activate Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! Have a great year 2021. My Problem is this Windows-10-Home Message: "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IsAppleAnAlternative, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Can't activate Windows 10

Hello!

Have a great year 2021.

My Problem is this Windows-10-Home Message:

"We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and

we'll automatically try to activate Windows when the service becomes available. Error code: 0x80072EE7"

This message is displayed in the path "Settings" -> "Activation".

This a new Acer laptop I bought with the OS Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.

When I run "Troubleshoot" I get another message:

"Troubleshooting has completed

We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to

the Store to buy genuine Windows. 0xc0000022

We weren't able to activate Windows on this device.

Contact Support to Get Help"

The best part is "buy genuine Windows". The insinuation is that I have tried to cheat Microsoft by using an illegal version of Windows.

What makes things worse that this is the third laptop in four weeks that I try to get to work. The first one had a defective USB socket, the second one was advertised as having a none-glare display but it was glare and the third one, this here, is alright but now there is trouble with Windows. That's why I choose this nickname.

I can't go on installing programs because it takes hours and if windows is not to be activated then all these efforts are in vain.

I'm getting a little bit desperate. I just want a running system and I don't want to read about how I should buy anything legal because I bought something legal. I just want to get either Windows activated or I send this computer back to the dealer. The last option is that I have lost another two days trying to set up a notebook an Acer Aspire 5 A517-52G-79Z5, if you want to know.

So do you have any tips what I should do now?

Best regards

IsAppleAnAlternative

:)

IsAppleAnAlternative, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 16, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can't activate Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't activate Windows 10

1. Can't activate Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't activate

2. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  6. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  7. Can't activate windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11: I bought windows 10/11 true the microsoft storeToday i decided to reinstall my OSThen i got a message saying activate windows wich i didOne thing i will say is when i got to the connected device pages i accidently deleted the device in my list with the activation key on itIs...
  8. Can't activate windows 11

Can't activate windows 11: I bought windows 10/11 true the microsoft storeToday i decided to reinstall my OSThen i got a message saying activate windows wich i didOne thing i will say is when i got to the connected device pages i accidently deleted the device in my list with the activation key on itIs...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  10. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...