Windows 10: Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's.

Discus and support Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help!! I bought a Geobook4 AMD A9 with windows 10 from Curry's, brand new. It says that I need to Activate windows, but I can't do it. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zoekomiatis, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's.

Help!!

I bought a Geobook4 AMD A9 with windows 10 from Curry's, brand new. It says that I need to Activate windows, but I can't do it. When I troubleshoot it says it cant find a problem.

I am NOT computer savvy at all. I thought I would buy a windows laptop and it would be ready to go. How do I activate the Windows 10???

Please help, it's for my 9 year olds "home schooling" during coronavirus lockdown.

Zoe

:)

Zoekomiatis, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Problem with activation on New Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Necrosis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is that new laptop came with Windows 10 Pre-installed?
    • Is this message appearing since from the purchase?
    • Do you remember any changes to the laptop made this to happen?
    If you bought a new device running Windows 10, it will automatically activate when you connect your device to the Internet. If the activation servers are busy, you might need to wait a while for Windows to activate.

To check activation status, select the Start
    Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's. [​IMG]
    button,
    then select
    Settings > Update & security > Activation.

Note

• In some cases, you might need to enter the Windows 10 product key that came with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the below article and see if they help you.

How to find your Windows 10 product key

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

Activation in Windows 10

Give us above details, if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's.

activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's.

1. Can't Activate Windows 10S on new Geo laptop from curry's. - Similar Threads - Can't Activate 10S

2. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  3. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  4. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows on a new laptop: I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an error saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device" error code...
  5. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows on a new laptop: I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an error saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device" error code...
  6. New laptops with preinstalled Windows 21H1 can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New laptops with preinstalled Windows 21H1 can't activate: Hi, I purchased 35 Dell Latitude 3520 laptops with preinstalled Windows 10 21H1 and most of them can't activate, error code: "We cant activate Windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you have a valid license or key,...
  7. Noticing Irregularities with Windows 10s preinstalled on New Laptop - help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Noticing Irregularities with Windows 10s preinstalled on New Laptop - help please: 10 days ago I purchased a new laptop computer from Best Buy in with Windows 10s preinstalled. Since then, I have only used the device to perform initial set-up, to read news, and to use Microsoft Office apps. The couple times that I've used the device I've noticed the CPU...
  8. Windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10s: I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party apps. thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s/596dbaa9-cb0d-4a34-815f-71adc64c52ed
  9. Activating Win 10S

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Win 10S: I installed Win 10S on a pc for use by an elderly relative to minimise click mania impact, and was shocked licence was £220. I had a spare PRO digital licence from an old upgrade I was not using but have long lost original key. Other users here have said that Win 10S will...
  10. New Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365: _Sk8mO0bLnE Today, we’re thrilled to announce the general availability of Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365, a new feature that helps multinational organizations address their global data residency requirements. Multi-Geo has been in preview for the past 12 months, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought laptop from currys but windows wont activate it

2. currys bought laptop with windows s mode