Windows 10: cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server

Discus and support cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought this computer off ebay i tried reinstalling windows from the windows media creation tool and nothing someone help[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tebbb, Aug 25, 2020.

1. tebbb Win User

cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server

I just bought this computer off ebay

i tried reinstalling windows from the windows media creation tool and nothing

someone help cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server befeefef-0209-452d-8077-fdb4418ea64e?upload=true.png

:)

tebbb, Aug 25, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server - Similar Threads - cant activate cannot

2. Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?: Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-activate-windows-if-your-organization/06b5752e-0881-476c-9d7a-6bbe86b3b6d0
  3. Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?: Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-activate-windows-if-your-organization/06b5752e-0881-476c-9d7a-6bbe86b3b6d0
  4. Hi! how to activate windows if your organization activation server cant connect?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation cannot connect to organization activation server: Hello, so I was using a kms server to activate windows, but recently the server shut down. I am trying to activate windows with my new product key but it says "We cannot connect to your organization's activation server". I own this PC, it is a custom built rigI have searched...
  6. activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

in Windows 10 Customization
    activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?: I am having an issue where I cannot activate windows 10 pro.I get the following error I have tried reinstalling windows thinking it was an installation glitch and the same has happened a second time.any help would be hugely appreciated.TIA,Rhys...
  7. Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant connect to Windows Server to activate Windows10: I have a volume licence key to activate my company PC, but those PC can not connect to internet. When input the licence key to it, it would show "cannot connect to Windows activate server" Would it have any problem if I don't activate it by phone or internet, but the...
  8. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...: the message that I had was :- we cannot activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server 0xc004f074 windows 10 professional x64 key W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX HELP NEEDED GLYN...
  9. Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server: Split from this thread. I tried all the fixes and they aren't working. My pc is less than one year old and was custom built by my pc repair shop. it was Not an upgrade, etc... but a NEW, FRESH Install of Windows 10 Pro. I called them, and they said I have to take the pc...
  10. We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server

in Windows 10 News
    We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server: [ATTACH] Windows Activation errors are one of most common error users face post upgrade, or even switching to a new Windows 10 PC. This is of course problem from Windows Activation server which either fails to validate or recognize the license [...] This post We can’t...