Windows 10: Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

Discus and support Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I tried all the fixes and they aren't working. My pc is less than one year old and was custom built by my pc repair shop. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RDMsapience, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

Split from this thread.​

I tried all the fixes and they aren't working. My pc is less than one year old and was custom built by my pc repair shop. it was Not an upgrade, etc... but a NEW, FRESH Install of Windows 10 Pro.

I called them, and they said I have to take the pc to them to 'rearm' it. I am concerned about this as I use my pc for my business, it's my lifeline. I don't own the house I live in, so what happens if I move??

From what I've read, 'rearming' will only 'extend' the license and it will at some point (~6 months) become deactivated again. I just can't deal with this, nor can I afford to keep paying repair shops to fix an issue for a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Pro.

They said the product key is 'embedded' in my bios and I can't retrieve it myself. I downloaded, installed, and ran Belarc, and it did not return a usable product key.

So someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is going on here?? Sure, my pc guys says he'll fix it for me. BUT that's not my only concern! How am I supposed to fix this when it happens again? They (my repair guy) says he's going to 're-arm' my pc and that can't only be done at their shop.

I'm pretty pc knowledgeable so all of this info doesn't seem straight to me. How come I can't extract my product key? How come I can't 're-arm' myself? PLEASE, someone help me...please..

The error message says:

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure your connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organizations support person. Error code: 0xC004F074

Could this be because the windows os was activated from their shop and not via my personal internet connection? I just don't get why this hasn't resolved the Microsoft says it was supposed to do a few days ago....

:)

RDMsapience, Nov 13, 2018

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Connect to your organizations activation server.

my window need activation which demand to connect to organization activation server

sunnyniazi, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

Hello,

See if suggestions mentioned here helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-we-cant-activate-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server

1. Can't activate Windows as we can't connect to your organization's activation server - Similar Threads - Can't activate can't

2. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...: i just reset windows 11, an this error pops up, and can`t activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/aa48eac6-d191-4673-b136-8303ed2db426
  3. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...: i just reset windows 11, an this error pops up, and can`t activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/aa48eac6-d191-4673-b136-8303ed2db426
  4. Can't connect to your organization's activation server?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to your organization's activation server?: I've looked through every guide and done every accurate instruction on how to activate Windows with a product key. I do the command that shows the information and it shows only a Partial Product Key. I was able to find the full product key, but every time I put it into Change...
  5. Can't connect to your organization's activation server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to your organization's activation server?: I've looked through every guide and done every accurate instruction on how to activate Windows with a product key. I do the command that shows the information and it shows only a Partial Product Key. I was able to find the full product key, but every time I put it into Change...
  6. Can't connect to your organization's activation server?

7. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  8. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  9. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server

we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server: Can anyone tell me brief about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/b44784c4-9e62-4d4b-8ba6-7467b128cff0
  10. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I first got my computer currently using for free, from my school's public district program to give computer's to those who without one. A couple days after I received my computer there was a visible notice on the bottom right saying you need to activate windows. Looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to your organizations server

2. cant connect to organizations activation

3. we cant activate windows as we cant connect

4. cant connect to your organizations activation server,
  5. cant connect to your organization server,
  6. cant activate organisation,
  7. server 2016 this device will need to connect to your organizations activation service,
  8. windows cant connect to organizations activation server,
  9. cant connect to organizations activation arent in organisation,
  10. how to connect of organisations activation server,
  11. cant connect to organisation,
  12. cant activate cant connect to your organizations\,
  13. cannot connect to the organization activation server,
  14. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organisational server,
  15. windows cannot activate because cannot connect to organizations network