Windows 10: Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

Discus and support Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am not able to contact customer care and activate my windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DipeshSukhia, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

DipeshSukhia, Dec 15, 2018
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info.

If I go to run command and type SLUI 4, it shows c
    Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run... 42f1ebfb-dc11-4f5a-9cd8-383341b7fb09.png
    an't
    activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Abhishek18279, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

paulsalter, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

1. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run... - Similar Threads - Can't activate Phone

2. I can't go to Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't go to Windows.: Win 10. yesterday I installed AMD driver. a new antivirus and deleted the old antivirus. all three tasks required a reboot at the same time. Reboot and the eternal boot after the Windows logo the laptop, round dot moving in a circle. Wanted through safe mode to remove all...
  3. Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?: I am willing to bet that the majority of PC's in use are owned by private individuals. They are not working for the FBI or the CIA, so this absurd nonsense of "you don't have permission" and "contact your administrator" needs to go away permanently. If that level of security...
  4. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  5. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  6. "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator": Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were created during the upgrade....so i deleted the user account and by mistake i disabled built in user account and forgot to...
  7. Can't run as Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run as Administrator: NEED HELP. Cant run anthing as administrator bought this computer today also wont let me run cmd (admin) so that i can change my account to admin access. 80613
  8. How to contact Microsoft activation on phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to contact Microsoft activation on phone: The other day I decided I was going to reinstall windows 8.1. Bad move, now it says my key is invalid, gives me no option to call. Only to buy or enter a new key. This is a retail 8.1 pro. Does someone have the US activation number I can call to sort this out. It doesn't give...
  9. Contact the administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contact the administrator: I AM the administrator! So I went through the process of changing my login to the administrator after Windows 10 put someone I don't know in charge. I'm trying to re-install a wireless HP printer which worked exceptionally well in Windows 8. When I attempt to install the...
  10. Broken windows phone contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken windows phone contacts: My mum's Windows phone fell on the floor yesterday and the screen broke. Basically I can see it but the touch screen doesn't work at all! I can connect the phone to my laptop and the phone companion app works fine, but I have no idea of how to rescue her phone contacts! She...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows by phone

2. Cant activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info.

3. cant activate windows by phone contact system administrator

4. cant activate widows by phone,
  5. activate windows 10 cmd