Windows 10: Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

Discus and support Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am not able to contact customer care and activate my windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DipeshSukhia, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

DipeshSukhia, Dec 15, 2018
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info.

If I go to run command and type SLUI 4, it shows c
    Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run... 42f1ebfb-dc11-4f5a-9cd8-383341b7fb09.png
    an't
    activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Abhishek18279, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

paulsalter, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run...

1. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info. If I go to run... - Similar Threads - Can't activate Phone

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: I have this error every time i try to open the Microsoft store on my laptop and i tried 2 different ways to fix it neither of them worked on was regedit and the other was click change user account control can i get help with this problem...
  8. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  9. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: I tried to play Microsoft Flight Simulator and when I tried to open the program it gave the error message below. This app has been blocked by your system administrator. Contact your system administrator for more info. What do I do now? I just bought the computer....
  10. Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows by Phone contact your administrator for more info: [ATTACH] I've been searching for a proper thread for this with something being resolved, but i just can't find any thread, video, or discussion talking about this. I've tried my best to resolve myself, but am unsuccessful. I'll take any help. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows by phone

2. contact your system administrator for more info.

3. cant activate windows by phone windows 10

4. cant activate windows by phone contact your administrator,
  5. slui 4 cant activate windows by phone,
  6. cant activate windows by phone contact your system administrator for more info,
  7. cant activate windows by phone contact your system administrator for more info ltsc,
  8. Windows 10 slui 4 Can not activate by phone contact your system administrator,
  9. cant activate windows 10 by phone contact administrator,
  10. LUI cant activate windows by phone,
  11. cant activate this windows by phone,
  12. cant activate windows by phone contact your administrator for more info,
  13. windows 10 cant activate windows by phone,
  14. can`t acitvate windows by phone,
  15. windows 10 cant activate over phone contanct your system administator