Windows 10: cant activate windows, cant ring the help line

Discus and support cant activate windows, cant ring the help line in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; <div class="error-content text-center"> <div><span class="win-icon warning-symbol win-icon-EmojiNeutral"></span></div>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrewTrigg, Dec 3, 2018.

1. cant activate windows, cant ring the help line

<div class="error-content text-center"> <div><span class="win-icon warning-symbol win-icon-EmojiNeutral"></span></div> <h2> Javascript is disabled </h2> <p> Please enable javascript and refresh the page </p> </div>

CV: PYszCweOMEihMb1MwETPLw.0.43

cant activate windows, cant ring the help line 5834c9fa-22c8-41ca-bd03-ef6a4faa7823.png?n=VA%20Avatar%20Revision%20-%20White%20Small%402x.png
    Virtual Agent Rate Us: Thanks!
    cant activate windows, cant ring the help line e3a58245-85f5-4791-a698-fe577b947474.png?n=VA%20Avatar%20Revision%20-%20Gray%402x.png
    Hello!

I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below.

I cannot activate windows

What do you need help with?

Activate Windows 10

Okay, you're looking for some info about activating Windows 10. What would you like to learn more about?

Troubleshooting Windows 10 activation errors

Checking to see if Windows is activated on this device.

Windows isn't currently activated on this device. I’m going to try to fix this for you.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical problem. Please use the options shown below to get in touch with Microsoft Customer Support.

I’m going to try to find out which specific error you’re having, and tell you how to fix it.

Error code: 0x8007232B, 0xC004F074, 0xC004F038, 0x8007007B

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro. Try entering a product key that matches the edition of Windows on your device.

Or, you might see this error if you're trying to activate your work PC but aren't connected to your workplace's network. If you're connected to your work network and still see this error, you might need to change your network settings. Contact your organization's support person for more info.

If your organization doesn't have a support person, you might need to enter your product key again. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.

• Select Change product key, and then type your 25-character product key. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

Did this solve your problem?

Talk to an agent

Call Us:

Ask the community
    Get troubleshooting feedback from our worldwide community.

When you contact us, you agree to the Service Agreement terms.

so I tried to "call us" but my phone doesn't recognise this number, (it might be because im in china) point is I bought this laptop a few ago and windows was already on it, it was in Chinese and I sent it back to change that and when it came back it had this activation issue

:)

AndrewTrigg, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile cant activate windows, cant ring the help line :)

Naki, Dec 3, 2018
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 3, 2018
  4. cant activate windows, cant ring the help line

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

cant activate windows, cant ring the help line

1. cant activate windows, cant ring the help line - Similar Threads - cant activate cant

2. cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate windows: cant activate windows 10 after hardware change. Device not displaying in troubleshooter options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows/99853b59-5b3a-4bc5-8048-6310d9c03237
  3. Cant activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate Windows: I am having issues activating windows. I received my PC from a friend 2 years ago who had non-genuine windows 10 installed. Wanting a genuine version, I purchased windows 10 from the Microsoft store. When I go to enter the new product key, I get an error stating that it does...
  4. cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate windows: Hi, i just recently upgraded my pc and I've been trying to use my old windows product key. However when I enter it on the upgraded pc it doesn't work... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows/783d5ed6-50e1-4b1f-a77c-70d277d2c724
  5. cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate windows: I upgraded my motherboard and I was told i just have to click activate windows, then troubleshoot, and click "recently changed hardware." and all would be fine.That didnt work.I tried deleting the other PCs on my profile, that didnt work.i tried reentering my license key,...
  6. cant get on line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant get on line: had a spill, have about 10 letters and #s that dont work. is there another way to get online,my passwords and a new code they sent me include unusable #'s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-on-line/2e5d8aba-2ea6-4912-a0c9-fa8722f3b329
  7. Cant activate, please help

Cant activate, please help: Hi I entered my product key, clicked activate. Got message saying that windows could not be activated b/c the servers couldn't be reached (I didn't realize I wasn't connected to my router) Connected computer to router Problem now, is there is nothing to click on to activate,...
  8. Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS

Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS: So just about a day ago, i got my new Acer computer and went to step up the computer. At first it was fine, it said to activate windows and i could so i started to install chrome and change some settings of the computer but after a few hours around there, it suddenly said i...
  9. cant activate windows

cant activate windows: So, i got a windows key but it says i cant activate it and i think this is interfering: https://prnt.sc/odv5kt I got this because my school offers windows education. So i started searching and someone said to do this https://prnt.sc/odv7vn I've tried a lot of "slmgr"...
  10. Help me i cant activate windows

Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows cant get support