Windows 10: Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This problem is getting on my nerves, and I am also afraid that I might be infected with something on my PC. So, I cannot turn on Real Time Protection,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NordicShark27, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home

This problem is getting on my nerves, and I am also afraid that I might be infected with something on my PC.
    So, I cannot turn on Real Time Protection, so basically I don't have any form of protection overall, I cannot perform any scan, and when I click ''Protection History, it crashes. It also says that ''This setting is managed by your administrator'', but I am the only user, and the admin of the computer.

When I've encountered this, I had Avast installed, but usually I could've used Defender in the same time, now it doesn't even show Avast and Malwarebytes in the ''Manage Providers'' tab. I did various scans with these 2 engines, and also CCleaner, which found many broken registry items and stuff like that, which were, deleted, and trojans - quarantined, but the problem is still there.

I've also tried to do the methods using the cmd prompt, nothing, I tried the Registry Editor method, deleted ''DisableAntiSpyWare'', nothing.

Previous problems that I've had yesterday may be linked to this: I couldn't put my PC in Sleep, I couldn't update Windows, I've solved those, I have no idea how, I don't even remember, I am losing my mind. Please help

:)

NordicShark27, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 20, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home

1. Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Can't activate Defender

2. Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home: Hello,I can't remove exclusions from my pc.It is just unclickable.I even tried removing them with windows registry editor but it's all empty.Can someone help me please?...
  3. Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender can't remove exclusions windows 10 home: Hello,I can't remove exclusions from my pc.It is just unclickable.I even tried removing them with windows registry editor but it's all empty.Can someone help me please?...
  4. I can't activate Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows 10 Home: Hello!I wanted to activate Windows 10 Home but it said that it needs to connect to the organization or something but I don't have a Microsoft work or school account. Please help me. Sorry for editing I just forgot to put a screenshot....
  5. My Windows 10 home can't activated

My Windows 10 home can't activated: Hello I'm Rahanif can someone help me i'm am using Windows 10 home but someone has robbed my product key like this 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH and snice now i buy windows 10 pro but i want Windows 10 home again...
  6. Can't Activate Windows Home

Can't Activate Windows Home: I can't activate my windows 10 home. error code: 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-home/33f2bf8c-b12e-4e39-8334-09821231e468
  7. Can't activate Windows Defender, no "Activate button"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate Windows Defender, no "Activate button": This is what im met with, say's that It's not active, but Im pretty sure there should be an "Activate" button there? And when i try to Start windows defender from Services I'm met with Error: 577 Do you guys have any idea what i could do? or is there any other virus...
  8. Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active: Regards Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active. I have tried various methods to enable it, but it always fails. And tonight I still failed. Please ask the Microsoft Team to help me to be able to activate or re-enable Antivirus Defender on my notebook. I...
  9. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro when Windows 10 Home was not activated. Can't reinstall Home...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro when Windows 10 Home was not activated. Can't reinstall Home...: I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft store, installed and used it, then wanted more features so I bought and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. For some reason, my system is showing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't activate the Home or Pro version and I can't downgrade....
  10. Can't activate Windows 10 Home

Can't activate Windows 10 Home: Hi all, I recently reset my PC by reinstalling windows onto a new SSD drive. I used the Media Creation tool and have bought a key online to make it genuine. However, it is not letting me use the key and saying "It looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate defender antivrus windows 10