Windows 10: Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD

Discus and support Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In settings --> system --> Activate I did the following:input my product key and windows will not activate. I tried to "change" the product key to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by activation issues, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD

In settings --> system --> Activate I did the following:input my product key and windows will not activate. I tried to "change" the product key to a public key is gives error 0x803fa067I tried "troubleshoot" and then selected "I changed hardware on this device recently", I sign into my microsoft account and get "Opps, something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."in cmd prompt I did the following:slmgr.vbs /upkslmgr.vbs /ipk <key>slmgr.vbs /atoand get the error: 0x803F7001I do not see "Activation by phone" in this settings menuI am signed

:)

activation issues, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Teo Dida Win User

Activating WINDOWS 10 Education

Does it matter that this article is about Windows 10 Pro or do I have to follow the same steps to activate windows education on Windows 10 Home?Thanks a lot

Teo Dida, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Transferring windows 10 education to a new ssd

I received a free windows 10 education key from the college I go to for personal/school use. I used said key to activate a copy of windows 10 on my home computer, I recently bought a faster ssd and want to switch my OS to the new ssd. The issue is that
    I am unable to log in to the education edition with the account attached to the key. is there a way to either migrate the OS from my original drive or to log in to education edition with the email attached to this account.

ColtonMiller1, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD

Windows 10 Education

Hello, I will soon get a new SSD and I would like to move my windows 10 (education edition) on that, and I see that I cannot make a bootable USB with the tool provided on the site. (It doesn't list windows 10 education in the table). Is it still possible
    to move my windows 10 education edition?

HexterJexter, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD

1. Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD - Similar Threads - Can't Activate Education

2. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  3. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  4. Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows Education after changing SSD: In settings --> system --> Activate I did the following:input my product key and windows will not activate. I tried to "change" the product key to a public key is gives error 0x803fa067I tried "troubleshoot" and then selected "I changed hardware on this device recently", I...
  5. Activation after SSD change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation after SSD change: Hi,I have changed my SSD and did a new install of wn11 but couldnt activate it.I tried everythig I have found on microsoft support except activate by phone...I cant find that option on my PC cant reach it even by wn+R and slui 4.I did many reinstalls in the past without any...
  6. Activation after SSD change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation after SSD change: Hi,I have changed my SSD and did a new install of wn11 but couldnt activate it.I tried everythig I have found on microsoft support except activate by phone...I cant find that option on my PC cant reach it even by wn+R and slui 4.I did many reinstalls in the past without any...
  7. Windows Activation after ssd change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation after ssd change: Hello everyone, I recently got a new laptop from a retailer which had genuine Windows 10 Home single language installed. So I have been thinking of getting a ssd slot installed in my c-drive which might have me re-installing the windows 10 again and so, I called my retailer...
  8. Windows Activation after SSD change

Windows Activation after SSD change: Hi, I recently had a drive failure and had to reinstall windows on a different SSD, but I now realize that Windows 10 Home is not activated! It was activated on the SSD that failed, but I do not remember the product key as I cannot access the drive. Please Help!...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 Education

Can't activate windows 10 Education: Hi, I can't activate my windows 10 education because I am not connected to an organization server that I don't know of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-education/85799aae-25d4-45d4-b9fb-078ff7a3d571
  10. Can't activate windows 10 education

Can't activate windows 10 education: I have a laptop from school which has windows 10 education on it which now requires be to activate it but I can't as I'm no longer at school and are unable to get it activated from or by the school. How can I activate it or how can I change the windows so I am able to...