Windows 10: Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless

Discus and support Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been trying to activate my Windows 10 for 2 days now. I have tried every single help article there is and when I tried to get in contact with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Wendalka, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Wendalka Win User

Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless

I've been trying to activate my Windows 10 for 2 days now. I have tried every single help article there is and when I tried to get in contact with a PERSON/AGENT, EVERY SINGLE LINK just goes to the stupid community forums.I WAS running Windows 10 Enterprise for about SIX YEARS until suddenly I got the "Activate Windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen.I am now getting the error 0xC004F074 and apparently my computer can't contact my "organization's activation server". I tried to use the same key again and it just doesn't work.So I bought another key. Windows 10 Home Edition. And when

:)

Wendalka, Apr 7, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 7, 2022
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless - Similar Threads - Can't Activate Every

2. Can't comment on MSN article

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't comment on MSN article: I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland...
  3. Can't comment on MSN article

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't comment on MSN article: I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland...
  4. Help With Commenting On Microsoft Articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help With Commenting On Microsoft Articles: I'm showing logged into my Microsoft account but when I go to respond to an article on my home feed it asks me to sign in. It just spins and spins but never signs me in. How can I fix this and go back to responding to articles on my home feed?...
  5. Help With Commenting On Microsoft Articles

Help With Commenting On Microsoft Articles: I'm showing logged into my Microsoft account but when I go to respond to an article on my home feed it asks me to sign in. It just spins and spins but never signs me in. How can I fix this and go back to responding to articles on my home feed?...
  6. Help With Commenting On Microsoft Articles

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Can't remove useless keyboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove useless keyboards: I have had this huge amount of useless keyboard layouts that cause clutter I use Icelandic but the default is Spanish and I can't figure out how to remove the ones I don't need because they're not in the language list in settings. Images for reference. I also couldn't find...
  8. Can't remove useless keyboards

Can't remove useless keyboards: I have had this huge amount of useless keyboard layouts that cause clutter I use Icelandic but the default is Spanish and I can't figure out how to remove the ones I don't need because they're not in the language list in settings. Images for reference. I also couldn't find...
  9. Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless: I've been trying to activate my Windows 10 for 2 days now. I have tried every single help article there is and when I tried to get in contact with a PERSON/AGENT, EVERY SINGLE LINK just goes to the stupid community forums.I WAS running Windows 10 Enterprise for about SIX...
  10. Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless

Can't Activate Windows. Every help article is useless: I've been trying to activate my Windows 10 for 2 days now. I have tried every single help article there is and when I tried to get in contact with a PERSON/AGENT, EVERY SINGLE LINK just goes to the stupid community forums.I WAS running Windows 10 Enterprise for about SIX...