Windows 10: Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Discus and support Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Johnhenry999, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before replacing hard drive. I tried to install windows 7 from the cd and I get a prompt that states I am not allowed to install older software. Just about ready to toss all this microsoft **** away.

:)

Johnhenry999, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Naelex Win User

Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Club

[/quote] 5. Reboot Windows 7 to enjoy another 30 days of free usage without worrying about activation nor even need to crack Windows 7.
    6. When the activation grace period countdown timer almost running down to 0 again, repeat the ‘rearm’ trick to enjoy another 30 days of Windows 7 for free. User can run the rearm command for maximum of 3 times.

As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info Click to expand...
    Im not even gonna bother saying welcome to the forum as your ass is already on the way out

FreedomEclipse, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

1. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7. - Similar Threads - Cant activate nor

2. cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate windows: So, i got a windows key but it says i cant activate it and i think this is interfering: https://prnt.sc/odv5kt I got this because my school offers windows education. So i started searching and someone said to do this https://prnt.sc/odv7vn I've tried a lot of "slmgr"...
  3. Help me i cant activate windows

Help me i cant activate windows: So, I downloaded windows from your website, and it was completely flawless for the past year. But today, I logged on and saw activate windows. And there it shows cant connect to your organisation activation service something like that. I cant activate it...
  4. Cant update windows 7

Cant update windows 7: I have tried enough times to try update buy it looks like I need help*Mad*Mad here is a screenshot.... [img] 126959
  5. Can Windows 7 be activated by the key that has activated Windows 10?

Can Windows 7 be activated by the key that has activated Windows 10?: I use guest Windows 10 in VirtualBox on host Linux. Windows 10 has already been activated by a valid Windows 7 product key. Assuming that I will install guest Windows 7 in the same VirtualBox on the same motherboard, can Windows 7 be activated by the same product key? 126754
  6. I cant activate Windows after reinstalling

I cant activate Windows after reinstalling: Hello, I bought my laptop 2 years ago and I now I had problems and had to reformat the laptop. I saved my license key and when I wanted to reactivate Windows says we cant connect to your organizations server. [ATTACH] I also tried the MAK solution. It said that the...
  7. can i activate windows 10 using my windows 7 product key?

can i activate windows 10 using my windows 7 product key?: hi, so recently i got parallels desktop on my mac. i wanna activate it using my windows 7 ultimate product key. however, it says that the edition on windows 10 is the home single language one. like can i use the windows 7 product key?...
  8. i cant use windows key on windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant use windows key on windows 7: i recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 and now im having issues with the windows key if anyone can help i would appreciate it thanks...
  9. Can i downgrade to windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i downgrade to windows 7: Hello, Can i downgrade my system to windows 7?,my specs: Intel Core i3 6006u @2.0Ghz Nvidia Geforce 940MX 4gb ram(2.60gb usable) 500gb hard drive also my laptop model is:Acer E15 E5 575g-33QB it has windows 10 pre installed 104051
  10. Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload.: Hi, Arrived at work this morning and business computer was sitting at the EULA acceptance screen for Win 10. I did not want to upgrade so I declined the EULA. Computer went to restoring old windows but now it will not load. System repair does not work but will boot into...