Windows 10: Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Discus and support Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Johnhenry999, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before replacing hard drive. I tried to install windows 7 from the cd and I get a prompt that states I am not allowed to install older software. Just about ready to toss all this microsoft **** away.

:)

Johnhenry999, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Naelex Win User

Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Club

[/quote] 5. Reboot Windows 7 to enjoy another 30 days of free usage without worrying about activation nor even need to crack Windows 7.
    6. When the activation grace period countdown timer almost running down to 0 again, repeat the ‘rearm’ trick to enjoy another 30 days of Windows 7 for free. User can run the rearm command for maximum of 3 times.

As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info Click to expand...
    Im not even gonna bother saying welcome to the forum as your ass is already on the way out

FreedomEclipse, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

1. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7. - Similar Threads - Cant activate nor

2. How can I activate windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate windows 7.: Phone support directs me to online help, which is helpless. I need win 7 to run some old app on outdated PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-7/2d5e2928-a8e0-4d17-8231-d1485345f0b6
  3. How can I activate windows 7.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate windows 7.: Phone support directs me to online help, which is helpless. I need win 7 to run some old app on outdated PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-7/2d5e2928-a8e0-4d17-8231-d1485345f0b6
  4. How can I reload Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reload Windows 10?: I upgraded to Windows 11 but cannot play my computer games. How can I reinstall Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reload-windows-10/ed296f82-3d0c-447d-a898-74e29e1a9884
  5. How can I reload Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reload Windows 10?: I upgraded to Windows 11 but cannot play my computer games. How can I reinstall Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reload-windows-10/ed296f82-3d0c-447d-a898-74e29e1a9884
  6. How can I reload Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I cant activate windows!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows!!!: I have had to reinstall windows 11. I cant activate it now. It is linked to my email account. I have been promised someone will call me, nobody has. i have gone through the process more times than i can count....
  8. Cant activate nor contact.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate nor contact.: Evening,After a recent hardware change I reinstalled windows. I had a digital license after upgrading to win 10 so no product key. I was logged in to my Microsoft account prior to the upgrade and logged in after installation. Previous wall paper loads in and then 2 minutes...
  9. can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?

can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?: i tried to contact support but the terrible chat bot didn't even help i wanted to contact a real person online but i couldn't so i came here to ask the question, can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?...
  10. Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 7 OEM?

Can I activate Windows 10 with Windows 7 OEM?: I want to completely format my old PC and reinstall Windows. According to ShowKey Plus it has Windows 7 OEM key in firmware, does this mean that when I reinstall Windows 10 it will automatically activate using this key, if not is there any way to activate this without buying...