Windows 10: Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

Discus and support Can't activate Windows on a new laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul_543, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Paul_543 Win User

Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an error saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device" error code 0xC004C008. I tried reseting the laptop to factory settings, but it didn't help. What should I do?

:)

Paul_543, Dec 6, 2022

2. activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Dec 6, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

Problem with activation on New Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Necrosis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is that new laptop came with Windows 10 Pre-installed?
    • Is this message appearing since from the purchase?
    • Do you remember any changes to the laptop made this to happen?
    If you bought a new device running Windows 10, it will automatically activate when you connect your device to the Internet. If the activation servers are busy, you might need to wait a while for Windows to activate.

To check activation status, select the Start
    Can't activate Windows on a new laptop [​IMG]
    button,
    then select
    Settings > Update & security > Activation.

Note

• In some cases, you might need to enter the Windows 10 product key that came with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the below article and see if they help you.

How to find your Windows 10 product key

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

Activation in Windows 10

Give us above details, if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

1. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop - Similar Threads - Can't activate laptop

2. Can't activate windows on new hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on new hardware: I can't activate windows 10 after hardware change. I recently changed my motherboard and installed a new windows system on a NVMe, i therefore have two windows systems old on SSD - new on NVMe, but on the same microsoft account. When i try to "re-activate" windows it doesn't...
  3. Can't activate windows on new hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows on new hardware: I can't activate windows 10 after hardware change. I recently changed my motherboard and installed a new windows system on a NVMe, i therefore have two windows systems old on SSD - new on NVMe, but on the same microsoft account. When i try to "re-activate" windows it doesn't...
  4. Can't activate windows on a new install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on a new install: So I've recently upgraded my hardware. Just before, I signed into my microsoft account on my computer, so that I could keep the windows license. After booting it up after changing the hardware, I was able to go to activation settings > troubleshoot > i recently changed...
  5. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows on a new laptop: I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an error saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device" error code...
  6. New laptops with preinstalled Windows 21H1 can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New laptops with preinstalled Windows 21H1 can't activate: Hi, I purchased 35 Dell Latitude 3520 laptops with preinstalled Windows 10 21H1 and most of them can't activate, error code: "We cant activate Windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you have a valid license or key,...
  7. New PC, can't activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New PC, can't activate Windows?: Hey all, for Christmas this year I got a gaming pc, after I sat everything up I went to go and activate windows and was greeted with error code 0xC004C003. I tried to contact website where I got my pc but they're already closed and won't be opened until Monday. What do I...
  8. Can't activate windows on new PC

Can't activate windows on new PC: Can't use the digital license Im supposed to have after getting the upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-on-new-pc/1f91fb53-f78c-4a29-b0fa-112845187d13"
  9. Can't activate windows on a new computer.

Can't activate windows on a new computer.: Help I have recently upgraded from a z97 system to an x99 system and my new system won't activate windows and the info I have found thus far has not been helpful. Would someone be able to help me out? Screenshots linked bellow will illustrate the issue. The first picture is...
  10. activate windows on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows on new laptop: I think there is supposed to be a pre installed activation number with my new laptop, but I can't activate Windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-new-laptop/34faf7d4-a87d-49c0-a9e4-a94b4485d14c