Windows 10: can't activate windows on new decive

Discus and support can't activate windows on new decive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded my motherboard and I am now having problems activating my windows 10. I previously upgraded for free from windows 7 and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ashley995, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Ashley995 Win User

can't activate windows on new decive

I have recently upgraded my motherboard and I am now having problems activating my windows 10. I previously upgraded for free from windows 7 and was given no product key or digital licence. does anyone know how I can do this without having to repurchase windows 10. Thanks

:)

Ashley995, Feb 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. can't activate windows on new decive - Similar Threads - can't activate decive

2. Can't activate windows on new hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on new hardware: I can't activate windows 10 after hardware change. I recently changed my motherboard and installed a new windows system on a NVMe, i therefore have two windows systems old on SSD - new on NVMe, but on the same microsoft account. When i try to "re-activate" windows it doesn't...
  3. Can't activate windows on new hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows on new hardware: I can't activate windows 10 after hardware change. I recently changed my motherboard and installed a new windows system on a NVMe, i therefore have two windows systems old on SSD - new on NVMe, but on the same microsoft account. When i try to "re-activate" windows it doesn't...
  4. Can't activate windows on a new install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on a new install: So I've recently upgraded my hardware. Just before, I signed into my microsoft account on my computer, so that I could keep the windows license. After booting it up after changing the hardware, I was able to go to activation settings > troubleshoot > i recently changed...
  5. Can't activate windows on a new install

Can't activate windows on a new install: So I've recently upgraded my hardware. Just before, I signed into my microsoft account on my computer, so that I could keep the windows license. After booting it up after changing the hardware, I was able to go to activation settings > troubleshoot > i recently changed...
  6. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows on a new laptop: I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an error saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device" error code...
  7. Can't activate Windows on a new laptop

Can't activate Windows on a new laptop: I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book2 360, and it asks to activate Windows. However, when I go to the settings and try to activate Windows, I get an error saying "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device" error code...
  8. New PC, can't activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New PC, can't activate Windows?: Hey all, for Christmas this year I got a gaming pc, after I sat everything up I went to go and activate windows and was greeted with error code 0xC004C003. I tried to contact website where I got my pc but they're already closed and won't be opened until Monday. What do I...
  9. Can't activate Windows on new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows on new installation: I need to reactivate windows on my pc after changing the HDD to a new SSD, and nothing seems to be working. I tried getting someone on the phone, but none of the phone numbers worked. Troubleshooting with this site gave me no answers other than to buy a new copy of windows....
  10. Can't activate windows on a new computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows on a new computer.: Help I have recently upgraded from a z97 system to an x99 system and my new system won't activate windows and the info I have found thus far has not been helpful. Would someone be able to help me out? Screenshots linked bellow will illustrate the issue. The first picture is...