Windows 10: Can't activate Windows Optional diagnostics data to join Windows Insider Program

Discus and support Can't activate Windows Optional diagnostics data to join Windows Insider Program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just joined the Windows Insider program to access my GPU from with in WSL2. I'm running Windows 10 Pro with OS build 19043.1110. I've just updated it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GianLaager, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Can't activate Windows Optional diagnostics data to join Windows Insider Program

I just joined the Windows Insider program to access my GPU from with in WSL2. I'm running Windows 10 Pro with OS build 19043.1110. I've just updated it 5 min ago since I read this could be the issue and I've also set checked that the Registry Editor variable HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\DataCollection\AllowTelemetry is set to 0x3. This is my personal computer and I'm logged in with an administrator account and it is not in a domain which is why I don't understand that settings shows the message: *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your orga

:)

GianLaager, Jul 18, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Can't activate Windows Optional diagnostics data to join Windows Insider Program

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't activate Windows Optional diagnostics data to join Windows Insider Program

1. Can't activate Windows Optional diagnostics data to join Windows Insider Program - Similar Threads - Can't activate Optional

2. I can't join Insider program on Windows 11, but it still thinks I joined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join Insider program on Windows 11, but it still thinks I joined: I tried joining the Windows Insider program on Windows 11, and I got the terms and conditions screen. When I clicked continue, it loaded for a bit, then showed me the same screen again. So my computer doesn't think I'm in the Insider program, but I got an email saying I'm in...
  3. Can't switch from Required diagnostic data to Optional diagnostic data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't switch from Required diagnostic data to Optional diagnostic data: Hi, I cant switch from Required diagnostic data to Optional diagnostic data. Pls helpVideo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iO4ggbV0Mw4QCHed6fvK5POEJHCUV7ZV/view?usp=sharing...
  4. How to join Windows Insiders Program

How to join Windows Insiders Program: How to join Windows Insiders Program ? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-join-windows-insiders-program/ca0245a2-5a8b-4493-91c7-5298f630f091
  5. Can't join windows insider

Can't join windows insider: I clicked on get started button ion the windows insider setting. Then it asks to link a account as below:-when i click on it nothing happens. how do i solve it. please help me get out of this....
  6. Windows won't let me join the Insider Program, but i have Diagnostic Data set to Optional...

Windows won't let me join the Insider Program, but i have Diagnostic Data set to Optional...: Following my previous post, I managed to enable diagnostic data, but now i find myself stuck again, i've tried resetting after changing data collection settings, but nothing changed....
  7. Can't join Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't join Windows insider program: When i click on "Get started" in settings, i get the error "We were not able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." Thanks in advance[ATTACH]...
  8. Can't join Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't join Windows Insider: Whenever I try to join the Windows Insider Program in the settings app through the Get Started button, it says, "Something went wrong. We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." I tried the solution at...
  9. Can't change diagnostic data to basic after disabling Windows insider Program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change diagnostic data to basic after disabling Windows insider Program: I am trying to change this setting for better privacy but even after leaving windows insider program, this option can't be changed. Is there a way around this? submitted by /u/shua-12 [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't join insider program

Can't join insider program: Hi, I was previously on release preview ring, then I chose to opt-out of the program from the next major public release, then came the November update, but now I want to join the slow ring but I can't. I have restarted my device multiple times still shows the same thing....