Windows 10: Can't activate windows security

Discus and support Can't activate windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-security/513893b8-bb4a-43fa-b784-fbd76c859212 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kaidaboii, Jun 14, 2021.

1. kaidaboii Win User

Can't activate windows security

please help me

:)

kaidaboii, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't activate windows security

1. Can't activate windows security - Similar Threads - Can't activate security

2. Activing windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activing windows security: how to turn on these two?? and what is that yellow text means?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activing-windows-security/86874430-66ab-41b6-a3e6-8f7ad50adae1
  3. Activing windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activing windows security: how to turn on these two?? and what is that yellow text means?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activing-windows-security/86874430-66ab-41b6-a3e6-8f7ad50adae1
  4. Can't activate Windows Defender Firewall and can't run Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows Defender Firewall and can't run Windows Security: Hello!I believe my laptop has got some sort of virus and I am not sure what to do.Microsoft Photos wasn't working and I tried to update it but got an error with Code: 0x80073D0A. After looking it up, I found that this might be related to security so I tried opening Windows...
  5. Can't activate Windows Defender Firewall and can't run Windows Security

Can't activate Windows Defender Firewall and can't run Windows Security: Hello!I believe my laptop has got some sort of virus and I am not sure what to do.Microsoft Photos wasn't working and I tried to update it but got an error with Code: 0x80073D0A. After looking it up, I found that this might be related to security so I tried opening Windows...
  6. Can't activate Windows Defender Firewall and can't run Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11: About a month ago or 2 I upgraded to windows 11. At the time when I used the Windows upgrade tool it said I needed to enable Secure boot and TPM 2.0 and after watching some videos I managed to enable them or so I thought and upgraded my windows. Than after a month I try and...
  8. Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11

Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11: About a month ago or 2 I upgraded to windows 11. At the time when I used the Windows upgrade tool it said I needed to enable Secure boot and TPM 2.0 and after watching some videos I managed to enable them or so I thought and upgraded my windows. Than after a month I try and...
  9. I can't activate windows security's Virus & threat protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't activate windows security's Virus & threat protection: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/n1kk10ch1r [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4s142/i_cant_activate_windows_securitys_virus_threat/
  10. Windows Security Activation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Activation: Excuse me i want to ask, why my windows security like this,someday ago my windows security have the option to scan virus,etc. But today my windows security like this. Please help me and thank you [ATTACH]...