Windows 10: Cant activate windows

Discus and support Cant activate windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows wont activate no matter what I do. I've spent hours trying to get it to activate and even bought 2 keys but my windows is broke or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GijsSchouten1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Cant activate windows

My windows wont activate no matter what I do. I've spent hours trying to get it to activate and even bought 2 keys but my windows is broke or something. I recently upgraded my PC's hardware but kept my drive with windows. After booting it for the first time I noticed my windows was not activated. The troubleshooter did nothing and after an hour of trying numerous things I gave up an bought a key. Spend another couple of hours trying to activate this key but only to get some errors to 'Please try again later' or 'We couldnt activate this key'. I tought maybe the key didnt work so I bought another copy of windows wich also doesnt work. I am so lost I just want to be rid of this annoying 'Activate windows' pop up.

:)

GijsSchouten1, Jul 14, 2020
  2. youns Win User

Can't activate Windows 10

after that go to instructions Mr Superfly
    step 2

Cant activate windows [​IMG]

step 3 Enter the same activation key that is show in the program

Cant activate windows [​IMG]

youns, Jul 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Cant activate windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Cant activate windows

1. Cant activate windows - Similar Threads - Cant activate

2. I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it: I downloaded a virus downloading mods and my windows key is gone so i just bought a new key but cant activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-original-windows-key-but-i-bought-a/d742586c-ffca-490e-a4a4-371a755df8ff
  3. I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my original windows key but i bought a new one but cant activate it: I downloaded a virus downloading mods and my windows key is gone so i just bought a new key but cant activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-original-windows-key-but-i-bought-a/d742586c-ffca-490e-a4a4-371a755df8ff
  4. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...: i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to change to windows 11 pro or equivate?there is no product key under the laptop...
  5. i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...

i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant...: i bought a 2nd hand laptop with windows enterprise and i cant activate because it cant connect to its server. How do i change it? can i buy a key to change to windows 11 pro or equivate?there is no product key under the laptop...
  6. i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...: i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my problem....
  7. i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...

i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to...: i cant able to activate the windows 11 pro........from 1month its showing u have to activate but i dont have any product key of that please solve my problem....
  8. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  9. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  10. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade