Windows 10: Cant activate windows

Discus and support Cant activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ok so the problem is that when im going to activate windows with my key it says the last product key you entered cant be used on this copy of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Codentiv, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:47 PM.

1. Codentiv Win User

Cant activate windows

Ok so the problem is that when im going to activate windows with my key it says the last product key you entered cant be used on this copy of windows 0x803FA067

Any fix to this?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:51 PM
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Cant activate windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Cant activate windows

1. Cant activate windows - Similar Threads - Cant activate

2. Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Home and student 2019.: Hey ! I bought a new HP laptop in January 2020. In which Office Home and Student was pre-installed and they were activated. But few days a ago I tried to update Office and the updates were successfully installed after that I got a error 0xc0000142 and the applications were...
  3. Cant activate windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows defender: I cant activete real time protection it just goes off again if i try to activate it. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/cmc_exe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcso6z/cant_activate_windows_defender/
  4. upgraded mother board and cant activate windows 10 now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded mother board and cant activate windows 10 now: I recently upgraded my motherboard and cpu and when i did this it changed my version of windows from pro to enterprise. I can't figure out how to downgrade back to pro and get my license to work. I have no option to even buy a new license for it....
  5. cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant activate windows: hi i have this massage and i dont know what to do We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with...
  6. Cant activate, please help

Cant activate, please help: Hi I entered my product key, clicked activate. Got message saying that windows could not be activated b/c the servers couldn't be reached (I didn't realize I wasn't connected to my router) Connected computer to router Problem now, is there is nothing to click on to activate,...
  7. A new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows.

A new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows.: Hello everyone, I have a new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows. Tried all possible solutions with no luck. Need direct contact details to talk directly with the support. Thanks,...
  8. i cant activate windows hello on my mac air 2014 early

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant activate windows hello on my mac air 2014 early: recently i have installed windows 10 on my macair 2014 early successfully but i cant activate windows hello please help me step by step to have this very beautiful and functional option on my mac air thx...
  9. cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant activate windows as we cannot connect to your orginizations server: I just bought this computer off ebay i tried reinstalling windows from the windows media creation tool and nothing someone help[ATTACH]...
  10. I cant activate windows...

I cant activate windows...: Hey, I'm getting this error message: 0x8007232B Says something about my administrator wont give me permission to activate windows. Someone help its doing my head in! I'm not at work and this is a personal licence of windows...