Windows 10: Can't activate Windows

Discus and support Can't activate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently i changed my MotherBoard and, as expected, my Windows tells me that it was not possible to activate this device.So, following this topic i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by samjviana, May 18, 2021.

1. samjviana Win User

Can't activate Windows

Recently i changed my MotherBoard and, as expected, my Windows tells me that it was not possible to activate this device.So, following this topic i tried to activate using the Problem Solver, but no success. I keep receiving the message that the activation servers are down, and it's been two days.I started to think that maybe something beyond my hardware was the problem, so i put back the old mobo, and the windows gets activated like a charm.In the devices dashboard of my account i can see that my computer is listed correctly with one motherboard and, after the change, with the other

:)

samjviana, May 18, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2021
  4. Can't activate Windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Can't activate Windows

1. Can't activate Windows - Similar Threads - Can't activate

2. I can't activate Windows10 in my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't activate Windows10 in my pc: I can't activate my windows in settings on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows10-in-my-pc/9a74ef9a-a488-4f58-be57-364474b28db2
  3. can't activate my window

can't activate my window: i already format my laptop but i can't activate my window on top of that i din't know my product keyERROR CODE : 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-window/3fcdcd9b-5c23-4f31-8314-1d63bfcd86b3
  4. Can't activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10: So I recently upgraded to windows 10 from my windows 7 but now when I am in my new windows 10 and I get to activation it says I cant activate because I am not connected to the internet even if I am. The error code is 0x8007232B...
  5. Can't activate or upgrade Windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate or upgrade Windows 10 home to pro: I just installed Windows 10 home. Then found out my key is for Win 10 Pro. Tried to activate it but always get the 0xC004F050 error. It is a Windows Pro retail code so it should work, right? Tried the workaround with the default code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T to upgrade...
  6. Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate

Activation Troubleshooter doesn't show linked devices, can't activate: I just replaced my motherboard, and now have the pleasure of enjoying the "can't activate windows" issue.Digital license, purchased through MS StoreHome purchased first, then upgraded to Procurrent PC Device shown on MS Account website shows Win 10 ProCurrent PC shows that I...
  7. I can't activate my windows

I can't activate my windows: I changed my CPU and now I can't set my wallpapers or anything . they are telling that I should activate my windows. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows/7f4f3e06-b342-46d9-acbe-1e281e8392f2
  8. Can't Activate Windows

Can't Activate Windows: why can't i activate my windows, under the product key it says "something interrupted our troubleshooting, make sure you are connected to the internet, wait a few minutes and try again." There is also error code 0x8007000D written all over itThanks :...
  9. Can't remember old Microsoft account. How can I activate Office 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't remember old Microsoft account. How can I activate Office 2016?: A short time ago a friend of mine had an issue with her Windows 10 laptop. The system said that the PIN would not work due to security changes to the system. The system was set up by the store that sold the laptop many years ago so she does not recall the password that was...
  10. Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate

Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate: Steps taken:Ran Windows 10 Reset - Selected install from Local - Selected Keep filesDuring the reset process, I believe some corrupt ram caused the machine to freeze up and crash... this happened a couple of times until I managed to identify the problem.I then removed the...