Windows 10: can't activated net framework 3.5

Discus and support can't activated net framework 3.5 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to solve this problem?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rahadianeka, May 26, 2019.

1. can't activated net framework 3.5

how to solve this problem? can't activated net framework 3.5 ca4d9339-908d-4ba9-91f1-bb06b6b5cce7?upload=true.png

:)

rahadianeka, May 26, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 26, 2019
  4. can't activated net framework 3.5

Kapil Arya MVP, May 26, 2019
Thema:

can't activated net framework 3.5

1. can't activated net framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - can't activated net

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. Can't enable .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enable .NET Framework: [ATTACH] Where is .NET Framework 3.5 or .NET Framework 4.8? Doesn't Windows 10 already come with .NET Framework 4.6? I ticked those 4 boxes with .NET in them, restarted my PC, but when I open Turn Windows features on or off again, all those boxes are unticked. Any...
  7. Can't install Net Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Net Framework 4.8: I'm having problems installing Windows 10 update - Net Framework 4.8. My computer won't let me install it. How do I install it? Sandra Jones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net-framework-48/d7a4af87-61a0-4f93-82b2-0a3f6bdc0b28
  8. Can't install Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Net Framework 3.5: I've just installed Windows 10 and everytime I try to install Net Framework 3.5 I get this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net-framework-35/f902ebb5-2fa0-4e09-884c-4f62847511c6
  9. Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5: I tried a bunch of solutions to still have no hope. I am afraid of the other tips because this Computer is brand new and I cant do things that I don't trust. So if anyone could help me here are my issues: 1. 2 Error Codes appeared when I tried to install NET. Framework 3.5...
  10. Can't instal .NET framework 3.5

Can't instal .NET framework 3.5: [img] I already tried downloading the installer and also enabling the windows features thingy (Didnt work there was no progression) Please help! 74123