Windows 10: can't activated windows 10 pro please help me

Discus and support can't activated windows 10 pro please help me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. can't activated windows 10 pro please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BipinMandela, Jan 12, 2020.

1. can't activated windows 10 pro please help me

Split from this thread.​

can't activated windows 10 pro please help me

:)

BipinMandela, Jan 12, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. can't activated windows 10 pro please help me - Similar Threads - can't activated pro

2. ACTIVATE WINDOW 7 PRO OA SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACTIVATE WINDOW 7 PRO OA SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT: WHEN IM KEY IN PRODUCT KEY, THE WINDOW SAID KEY NOT VALID.... KEY NUMBER IS ORIGINAL ON MY LAPTOP. BOTTOM OF MY LAPTOP GOT STICKER FOIR MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT...
  3. ACTIVATE WINDOW 7 PRO OA SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACTIVATE WINDOW 7 PRO OA SEA - PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT: WHEN IM KEY IN PRODUCT KEY, THE WINDOW SAID KEY NOT VALID.... KEY NUMBER IS ORIGINAL ON MY LAPTOP. BOTTOM OF MY LAPTOP GOT STICKER FOIR MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT...
  4. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  5. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  6. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. please help me, i can't activate my window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i can't activate my window.: please help me i can't activate my window. i don't know what is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-i-cant-activate-my-window/43d2c28f-654c-4ab8-a0dd-86ac60106575
  8. please help me, i can't activate my window.

please help me, i can't activate my window.: please help me i can't activate my window. i don't know what is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-i-cant-activate-my-window/43d2c28f-654c-4ab8-a0dd-86ac60106575
  9. I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help!

I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help!: I just built my very first pc. I have my old hard drive from my laptop and i put it in my new pc and now its bugging me about activation. I obviously changed motherboards and went from an AMD A8-5550M APU to an i5-10400. Please help!...
  10. Why i can't activate windows 10 please help me and the error code is xC004F074

Why i can't activate windows 10 please help me and the error code is xC004F074: Why i can't activate windows 10 please help me and the error code is xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-windows-10-please-help-me-and/4a72a88b-2eb7-401d-baa3-9fe44da50456"