Windows 10: CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

Discus and support CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday, I changed hardware such as motherboard, SSD, RAM, PSU. I installed Windows10 Home from USB. The installation was success and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Soichiro Ozawa, Aug 8, 2019.

1. CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

Hello,

Yesterday, I changed hardware such as motherboard, SSD, RAM, PSU.

I installed Windows10 Home from USB.

The installation was success and I successfully signed in to my Microsoft account, but Settings says "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

So I tried activation Update & Security > Activation > Troubleshoot.

Troubleshooting says "We weren't able to activate Windows on this device."

I clicked the button "I changed hardware on this device recently" then selected my device.

However, Reactivation window says "Unable to activate Windows"

What should I do?

CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME c59cb48e-255b-484a-9ea7-6e78b8968f28?upload=true.jpg CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME 8bfe6f12-f6d3-4d51-b90e-2ce15540197e?upload=true.jpg

Help me, please.

Thank you.

:)

Soichiro Ozawa, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

Delta6326, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

1. CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME - Similar Threads - CAN'T ACTVATE HOME

2. Windows 11 actvation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 actvation: Hi, I just recently built a new pc, and I am trying to activate my windows 10/11 pro digital license that I bought in 2019 from the microsoft store. I am so fed up with trying to call support, every single call gets disconnected after being on hold for 20+ minutes. I never...
  3. win 10 actvation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 actvation: Hi, is it possible to activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation version, by purchase a product key? my mind is MSDN product key and I should add my installed version file was iso file....
  4. ACTVATION

ACTVATION: Personal computer ACER Veriton essential 52710G series RMN:D17E1 Rating: 100-240V-,6A,60/50Hz This device comlies with part 15 of the fcc rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions 1 This device must accept any interferenceand 2...
  5. win 10 instalation and actvation

win 10 instalation and actvation: Hi, everyone is it possible to downgrade from win10 enterprise evaluation to win 10 pro by changing the product key to a pro one. I installed win 10 evaluation and I was told that can't get a product key for the enterprise. thankyou...
  6. cant actvate windows

cant actvate windows: need help for error code 0x8007232b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-actvate-windows/8280e429-0a40-4f8e-a132-7333ce7be5dd
  7. windows actvation

windows actvation: please tll me how too actvate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-actvation/798376bd-6c06-48c9-849a-c1c7c79a5877
  8. Actvation Windows 10

Actvation Windows 10: Hi I am having some trouble regarding my Windows 10 Activation. I got my laptop two years and all was well. Once, when I turned on my laptop, I had a watermark at the bottom of my screen saying 'Activate Windows'. I went into settings and tried to activate windows with...
  9. Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

Actvating windows 10 on my laptop: please how can I automatically or manually activate windows 10 on my laptop without a productkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actvating-windows-10-on-my-laptop/b1132c40-b5fd-4ca0-90c4-78e17b913c43"
  10. Actvate windows

Actvate windows: Hi, I had a Dell Inspiron 530 since some years. The mother board went out of order. Yesterday I bought a second hand Oxtiplex 755 and put my hdd (from Inspiron Dell 530) into it. All was ok BUT now I receive the msg: "Activate Windows. Goto settings to activate Windows". I go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. actvate my microsoft account live