Windows 10: CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

Discus and support CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday, I changed hardware such as motherboard, SSD, RAM, PSU. I installed Windows10 Home from USB. The installation was success and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Soichiro Ozawa, Aug 8, 2019.

1. CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

Hello,

Yesterday, I changed hardware such as motherboard, SSD, RAM, PSU.

I installed Windows10 Home from USB.

The installation was success and I successfully signed in to my Microsoft account, but Settings says "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

So I tried activation Update & Security > Activation > Troubleshoot.

Troubleshooting says "We weren't able to activate Windows on this device."

I clicked the button "I changed hardware on this device recently" then selected my device.

However, Reactivation window says "Unable to activate Windows"

What should I do?

CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME c59cb48e-255b-484a-9ea7-6e78b8968f28?upload=true.jpg CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME 8bfe6f12-f6d3-4d51-b90e-2ce15540197e?upload=true.jpg

Help me, please.

Thank you.

:)

Soichiro Ozawa, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

Delta6326, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME

1. CAN'T ACTVATE MY WINDOWS 10 HOME - Similar Threads - CAN'T ACTVATE HOME

2. actvating the product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    actvating the product key: I bought a laptop a few days back and a Windows 10. I installed the windows only to discover that the laptop is broken. yesterday I replaced it with a new one and I installed the windows again . the problem is that I can't activate the product key again (which is...
  3. Can't activate Windows Home with my key

Can't activate Windows Home with my key: Hello, So about a month ago this message in the bottom right corner started to show up "activate windows, go to settings to activate windows". When I've bought this laptop that I have about 2 years ago I also bought the Windows 10 Home, but it came in CD and the new Asus...
  4. Actvating windows 10 on my laptop

Actvating windows 10 on my laptop: please how can I automatically or manually activate windows 10 on my laptop without a productkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/actvating-windows-10-on-my-laptop/b1132c40-b5fd-4ca0-90c4-78e17b913c43"
  5. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro when Windows 10 Home was not activated. Can't reinstall Home...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro when Windows 10 Home was not activated. Can't reinstall Home...: I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft store, installed and used it, then wanted more features so I bought and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. For some reason, my system is showing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't activate the Home or Pro version and I can't downgrade....
  6. Can't activate Windows 10 Home

Can't activate Windows 10 Home: Hi all, I recently reset my PC by reinstalling windows onto a new SSD drive. I used the Media Creation tool and have bought a key online to make it genuine. However, it is not letting me use the key and saying "It looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure...
  7. Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Windows actvation key...which one ?: I did a fresh install of Windows 10 using media creation tool as in error deleted a wrong partition. Installation went ok...but when i wanted to upgrade present Windows home edition to Windows Pro the key i entered resulted in wrong key entered. Now i bought my Hp Paviilion...
  8. Actvate windows

Actvate windows: Hi, I had a Dell Inspiron 530 since some years. The mother board went out of order. Yesterday I bought a second hand Oxtiplex 755 and put my hdd (from Inspiron Dell 530) into it. All was ok BUT now I receive the msg: "Activate Windows. Goto settings to activate Windows". I go...
  9. Can't access my Home PC on the network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access my Home PC on the network.: Frustrated. As of yesterday, I am getting an error when I try to access my home PC from my android phone - login failure. unknown username or bad password. I use my Hotmail account as my username. I did this, because Microsoft insisted. I can login fine to my Hotmail...
  10. Can't access bios in windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios in windows 10 home: Hi there, I have been having trouble accessing the bios ever since I upgraded to win 10. How can I fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. 44075