Windows 10: Can't "Add an Account" in Settings after removing it to fix a sign in problem through the...

Discus and support Can't "Add an Account" in Settings after removing it to fix a sign in problem through the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I've been playing Sea Of Thieves on my PC, with no problems, signing in. I had installed a new game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Entuska, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Entuska Win User

Can't "Add an Account" in Settings after removing it to fix a sign in problem through the...

I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I've been playing Sea Of Thieves on my PC, with no problems, signing in. I had installed a new game, "Wreckfest", to play on my PC, but it would not sign in me in, even though I was signed in on the XBox app on my PC already. It was saying "The process terminated unexpectedly" and gave a "More Info" link to fix the problem. There were 3 options given. The first 2 didn't work, so I went to the 3rd option, which said to go into Settings and remove the Microsoft Account and then go back to the XBox App and and sign in with the Microsoft acc

:)

Entuska, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Can't "Add an Account" in Settings after removing it to fix a sign in problem through the...

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Can't "Add an Account" in Settings after removing it to fix a sign in problem through the...

1. Can't "Add an Account" in Settings after removing it to fix a sign in problem through the... - Similar Threads - Can't Add Account

2. can't add an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't add an account: HelloWant to add my wife to my laptop. Get this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-an-account/08aec03f-7f97-4aaa-b352-2be43e354017
  3. can't add an account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't add an account: HelloWant to add my wife to my laptop. Get this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-an-account/08aec03f-7f97-4aaa-b352-2be43e354017
  4. Can't add Sign in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add Sign in option: Hello,I have a HP envy laptop. I used to have a finger print option when i sign in. This morning I went to sign in and the finger print and pinwindows hello option was not working. I tried restarting my password, reset and update my laptop. I did not have the option to add...
  5. Can't add Sign in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Sign in option: Hello,I have a HP envy laptop. I used to have a finger print option when i sign in. This morning I went to sign in and the finger print and pinwindows hello option was not working. I tried restarting my password, reset and update my laptop. I did not have the option to add...
  6. Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows: I recently reset my windows. After the reset, I tried logging in my microsoft account, but I can't seem to log in, the same case applies to mail, calendar, OneNote, and microsoft edge. When I try to log in it says "oops, something went wrong. " When I go to 'your info' the...
  7. We can't sign into your account - remove this message

We can't sign into your account - remove this message: Hello, I made a mandatory profile for a couple of company PCs which need to be wiped after each logout/logon. The mandatory profile works perfectly for this, but I would like to remove this message, because it's a bit hassle for the users. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance....
  8. Removing PIN to sign in causing account problems and frozen settings menus

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing PIN to sign in causing account problems and frozen settings menus: 1. After removing a PIN as a sign-in option because I forgot it after sticky notes kept desyncing for no reason I've had to manually enter my online account password to sign in rather than bypassing it to Windows I live alone 2. Today, however, Windows boot says "we are...
  9. can't sign in to my microsoft account through cortana

in Cortana
    can't sign in to my microsoft account through cortana: [ATTACH]why this message keeps appearing despite I am 19 years old ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-through/09b87dfd-9e30-470f-ac48-dd5d02d48b76
  10. remove and add gmail account

remove and add gmail account: How do I remove and then add my gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-and-add-gmail-account/7889e760-ddbf-4214-be2d-47bc3acc911f