Windows 10: Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

Discus and support Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so basically whenever i go to login with an account it just wont do anything, the sign in box pops up as normal and i put in my credentials and hit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xLostRampage, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

so basically whenever i go to login with an account it just wont do anything, the sign in box pops up as normal and i put in my credentials and hit sign in it then loads for like half a second and then just takes me back to to the sign in bit asking for my password again, no matter how many times i input my password it will just throw me back to the sign in bit. im really fed up with this issue its been ongoing for like a year, ive tried majority of troubleshooting steps; reinstalling ms store with powershell, resetting and repairing the app in pc settings, clearing temp folders and much more.

:)

xLostRampage, Mar 3, 2024
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Mar 3, 2024
  4. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

1. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc. - Similar Threads - Cant add accounts

2. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.: so basically whenever i go to login with an account it just wont do anything, the sign in box pops up as normal and i put in my credentials and hit sign in it then loads for like half a second and then just takes me back to to the sign in bit asking for my password again, no...
  3. Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant add any accounts to the microsoft store on pc.: so basically whenever i go to login with an account it just wont do anything, the sign in box pops up as normal and i put in my credentials and hit sign in it then loads for like half a second and then just takes me back to to the sign in bit asking for my password again, no...
  4. Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...: recently I cant sign to any Microsoft app/ Storeand when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of local user I get this message when trying to sign into Phone Link app I get this different message steps taken trying to solve this1- system restore to before this...
  5. Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...

Cant Sign in to Microsoft store or any Microsoft App or even add a Microsoft account to...: recently I cant sign to any Microsoft app/ Storeand when trying to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of local user I get this message when trying to sign into Phone Link app I get this different message steps taken trying to solve this1- system restore to before this...
  6. stuck in admin account cant edit it or add any more accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in admin account cant edit it or add any more accounts: so this all started when i was trying to get mods from skyrim you see i used nexus of course and was installing vortex so it was easier but i got a prompt that said not to use an admin account so i then had a look why. ive been trying to change it to a normal one or at the...
  7. stuck in admin account cant edit it or add any more accounts

stuck in admin account cant edit it or add any more accounts: so this all started when i was trying to get mods from skyrim you see i used nexus of course and was installing vortex so it was easier but i got a prompt that said not to use an admin account so i then had a look why. ive been trying to change it to a normal one or at the...
  8. stuck in admin account cant edit it or add any more accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not Add Microsoft Account to Windows or Store: Hello , When i try to Add my account to Windows, It ask for my Microsoft Account email. So input that, then it asks for authentication on my phone. It says every thing is ok. Then i click on the OK button, then again ask for authentication, and again and again..... When...
  10. MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP: So.. Ive had this problem for months and i couldnt find any fix like 0 i tried resetting microsoft store putting weird commands in powershell and so on! My problem is that when i go in my Store first of all 1. My language is in french and i have no idea why everything...