Windows 10: Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show

Discus and support Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I click on add server, quadrupile checked the server ip's and even tried to add one of the feature servers mineplex just to see if it would allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doctorhollow, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show

I click on add server, quadrupile checked the server ip's and even tried to add one of the feature servers mineplex just to see if it would allow me to but still nothing. I want to add a normal server not a minigame server that has massive lag and gets me kicked for "suspicious activity" every 5 minutes.

screenshot of added server mineplex that I can connect to only from the feature list.

Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show 87fbd7ef-2dd2-4292-913d-a34b2b7c5fda?upload=true.png as you can see I added mineplex and it doesnt work I used the proper ip address us.mineplex.com ive tried many servers none are working. I bought minecraft again for the sole purpose of multiplayer and didnt expect to be forced to use "premium" servers that i have to pay money to do 90% of the stuff.

P.S. yes ive contacting support about 2 weeks ago. I did again a week later. they dont respond to questions this is my last hope Ive already bought minecraft like 4 times over the past 8 years.

Edit: Ive tried restarting computer and a complete reinstall of the game 2 times already

:)

doctorhollow, Feb 19, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 19, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

Sugar cane (formerly piston farm) now converted to a cacti piston farm (currently has 70).

Maybe should put something on there about the page number like...
    /warp list # - Displays a list of available warp locations on the server where # (optional) is the page number.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show

1. Cant add any servers "locating server" but the feature servers still show - Similar Threads - Cant add servers

2. Charges requiring on an inactive server, whilst the server is still not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charges requiring on an inactive server, whilst the server is still not working.: Hi, I had a realm account back in early 2022 I believe, and had no money in my funding account after the first few months so as a result my realm had become inactive. However recently; when putting more money into my funding account, there has been a "realm's plu" charge....
  3. Charges requiring on an inactive server, whilst the server is still not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charges requiring on an inactive server, whilst the server is still not working.: Hi, I had a realm account back in early 2022 I believe, and had no money in my funding account after the first few months so as a result my realm had become inactive. However recently; when putting more money into my funding account, there has been a "realm's plu" charge....
  4. cant connect to servers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect to servers: I am having many issues when trying to connect to servers. First I had the issue when I was playing a game and coudn't que up, I tried using a cloud gaming software, and that also had issues connecting to the servers, then I downloaded steam and got the error that it can't...
  5. Add Server In Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Server In Minecraft?: Hello, I recetly bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and im trying to add a server where it says “Add server” When I apply my Server information that im trying to connect to it just says unable yo connect. It also has a port option that no servers have option to even fill...
  6. Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to any Minecraft servers/realms: Hello! I've been trying to connect to servers on Minecraft, but I can't seem to find a fix. I've tried restarting my router, my PC, re-installing Minecraft, and logging out and back into the launcher. I've also looked around and couldn't find anyone else with my problem. Any...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've truned off firewall and allowed minecrfat to bypass firewall I've wiped the...
  8. Locating server screen not ending

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locating server screen not ending: Recently while playing Minecraft (Nintendo Switch, Bedrock) , my chunks refused to load in the end. Unconcerned, I rejoined the world (I was playing with my brother). When I rejoined, however, he was not unable to join me as the locating server screen shows up. It never does...
  9. Network Servers No Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Servers No Showing: I have a few servers on my network which show up on Windows 7 machine but on Win 10 they do not show when I want to browse for them via the network option in "This PC.". I don't even see the Win 7 machine that is on the same network. I ve tried a few fixes including enabling...
  10. Windows server 2016 failed to add features and roles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows server 2016 failed to add features and roles: Hello, so I'm getting a failed to install features and roles because the reference assembly could not be found, 0x80073701, I was wondering if anybody has come across this issue, I need to set up a vpn, but it fails to install remote access...