Windows 10: Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

Discus and support Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI was having trouble with my child account on a new w11 laptop to retrieve screen time. I tried to remove parental consent and remove my Child... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julienbossard, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

HelloI was having trouble with my child account on a new w11 laptop to retrieve screen time. I tried to remove parental consent and remove my Child from my family group.But then impossible to put back consent. And after several removal attempt, I now get an error message when attempting to add it back since yesterday evening :"We detected unusual activity. Wait until you resend the invitation. If you need help, please share the error details and this tracking ID: LoCJZCa1pE2lAK1H.5.108 with support."Thanks for your help.

:)

Julienbossard, Mar 28, 2023

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

A child leaves family group himself

Hi

I'm trying to setup family safety to protect a child from an adult content and limit time spent with PC.

I've created family group and invited child's account to the family. Then applied permissions.

Child left the family group and disabled parental control. How to prevent that?

ВалерияГоловко, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

1. Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety - Similar Threads - Can't add child

2. Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety: Hi,The problem starts with my son's account has disconnected from the Microsoft family safety app and screen was timing out at the middle of his remote sessions with his teachers.So I tried removing and adding his account back and ended up getting the mesaage saying...
  3. Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety: Hi,The problem starts with my son's account has disconnected from the Microsoft family safety app and screen was timing out at the middle of his remote sessions with his teachers.So I tried removing and adding his account back and ended up getting the mesaage saying...
  4. Cannot add my child account back in my family groupe on Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add back my child in my family groupe on Family Safety: HelloI was having trouble with my child account on a new w11 laptop to retrieve screen time. I tried to remove parental consent and remove my Child from my family group.But then impossible to put back consent. And after several removal attempt, I now get an error message when...
  6. I cant add my child in family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant add my child in family safety: HelloAfter contacting Microsoft support in April 2022, because I was unable to add my child's account to my family safety groupAnd my child cannot access his account, because each time he tried to access it, the site asked for parental authorization And each time we proceed...
  7. I cant add my child in family safety

I cant add my child in family safety: HelloAfter contacting Microsoft support in April 2022, because I was unable to add my child's account to my family safety groupAnd my child cannot access his account, because each time he tried to access it, the site asked for parental authorization And each time we proceed...
  8. Can't add my child to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add my child to family account: I have just set up a new Windows 11 PC for my child and started an MS account for him. It worked fine until he restarted the PC and now he needs my permission to sign in. He is not in my family group, so I follow the instructions to add him. It says to go to my family account...
  9. Can't add my child to family account

Can't add my child to family account: I have just set up a new Windows 11 PC for my child and started an MS account for him. It worked fine until he restarted the PC and now he needs my permission to sign in. He is not in my family group, so I follow the instructions to add him. It says to go to my family account...
  10. Microsoft family - can't add child to group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family - can't add child to group: I am trying to set up a Family Group and add one child, but when it gives the option for my child to sign in and accept the invitation I get a message saying 'You can't join this group until you leave the group you are already in'. I have set up my child with an outlook...