Windows 10: cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

Discus and support cant add calendars in microsoft calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When pressing add calendars i just get a window saying powered by bing and a loading wheel. nothing is happening. shown below[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SerenJensen, Feb 6, 2019.

1. cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

When pressing add calendars i just get a window saying powered by bing and a loading wheel. nothing is happening. shown below cant add calendars in microsoft calendar dea6c01e-fd8a-43a8-9aaf-df0b31ae429c?upload=true.png

:)

SerenJensen, Feb 6, 2019

2. calendars

So not really following. I suspect the calendar the phone calls My Calendar is the default phone calendar. When you enter stuff in it it stays just on phone. Since it is likely set as default then it is populated when you enter an item.

The real test is when you click (enable) the gmail calendar. Now when entering items if My Calendar is still checked, and its your default, then the entry goes there. To avoid this I had suggested unchecking My Calendar so you know it is going into gmail's calendar. Then force a sync. Also check to ensure calendar app is allowed to use cellular data and if the capability exists, allow app to run in background.

Caledon Ken, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Mystere Win User
    support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app

My understanding is that they added Persian Calendar support.

https://windows.uservoice.com/forums...dar-to-windows

I don't know much about this support, or whether there are others.. or what it all means... I just know that they have added other calendars.

Mystere, Feb 6, 2019
  4. tracit99 Win User

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side note Outlook.com>Calendar shows just the normal three. I have the duplicate calendars on both my laptops. So far I have tried deleting and reinstalling my MS account in Calendar. I have remove and reinstalled Mail and Calendar app. I restored an image from last week and initially they were only the three normal ones, but I guess it synced and now I have all six once again. I signed out into a local account and back to MS account. I spent an hour in a chat with Microsoft Support which is always a treat. So far there has not been a solution. I think it must be a MS server side issue, but I cannot do any thing about that. Maybe some MS maintenance has gone rogue. Your suggestions are welcomed.

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar [​IMG]

tracit99, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

cant add calendars in microsoft calendar

1. cant add calendars in microsoft calendar - Similar Threads - cant add calendars

2. Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar: I ran into some problems with my computer and had to reset it. I did the "keep my files" option and did the reset. Afterwards the computer worked better, but the MS Calendar that I have been using for years was gone. tried to see if I could reinstall it and the only option...
  3. Microsoft Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar: I ran into some problems with my computer and had to reset it. I did the "keep my files" option and did the reset. Afterwards the computer worked better, but the MS Calendar that I have been using for years was gone. tried to see if I could reinstall it and the only option...
  4. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  5. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  6. Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft calendar: My microsoft calendar says "something went wrong and we were unable to save your recent edits" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar/b7ffb5c0-7ee6-4e69-8248-68b09612841a
  7. Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add new calendar to calendars app??: So I'm trying to add my school schedule to my Windows 10 calendar through URL. I open the calendar app and click "Add calendars" and then it just shows the loading screen with "Powered by Bing" on the bottom. I can wait for hours and nothing happens. submitted by /u/rmychvr...
  8. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  9. Microsoft Calendar

Microsoft Calendar: I added custom calendars a team sports schedule to my Microsoft Calendar. That calendar was last yeas so I need update it to this year. So how can you delete a custom calendar inside your Microsoft Calendar?...
  10. add a calendar to desktop

add a calendar to desktop: add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant add calanders to windows calander